I will be keeping my storm and not upgrading to the S2. I REALLY like this new OS and have had 0 issues with it. I will be able to wait until my n42 in Feb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 06:00 PM
    I like the storm 1 but I will still be getting the storm 2 on wednesday. I need WIFI!
    10-26-09 06:04 PM
    I agree with the OP!
    10-26-09 06:12 PM
    I will be keeping my storm and not upgrading to the S2. I REALLY like this new OS and have had 0 issues with it. I will be able to wait until my n42 in Feb.

i agree.. im not willing to put down 539 bucks just for little bigger memory and wifi... stuff i hardly will use
    10-26-09 06:42 PM
    Yeah, I like it better now....I still wish they would give it a real browser and flash.
    10-26-09 06:45 PM
    OS 328 makes my Storm 1 perform like a new phone, no need to invest in a Storm 2. At least for me.
    10-26-09 07:03 PM
    i love the storm so much now with the new OS but i still would like the new hardware improvements like the new surepress and the wi-fi. Before i invest in a new storm 2 i want to see if it has problems like the storm 1 had on its release and i also want to see how the new Android line is gonna be on Verizon.
    10-26-09 07:08 PM
    Just got 5.0 loaded and sorted out this morning. Been feeling it out this afternoon and I have no desire to upgrade to S2 now. This phone is finally what I wanted it to be from the start.

10-26-09 07:54 PM
    I was going to upgrade until I found out that wi-fi isn't really going to increase the browsers speed because the issues lie within the software. And because I discovered
    DROID...
    10-26-09 08:02 PM
    I was going to upgrade until I found out that wi-fi isn't really going to increase the browsers speed because the issues lie within the software. And because I discovered
    DROID...
    Agreed. I so want the droid.
    10-26-09 08:19 PM
    my take on this new recently official firmware update release from verizon ... i am gonna sit back and watch you guys be the guinea pigs ... so far i've seen so many issue(s) with apps, emails, themes so on and so fourth not working (treating this like the Army and not be the first to try anything) ... i'll see all of y'all problems and wait for the developers to say that there apps now work with the latest firmware build before i upgrade. my storm has already been giving problems with random shutoffs so for me why add to my misery anymore.

GOOD LUCK Y'ALL
    10-26-09 08:31 PM
    Eff the droid! Where is the blackberry loyalty?!??
    10-26-09 08:50 PM

I'm in the same boat with the OP. I will wait until Feb, and pick from all of the devices. So far 5.0 is rockin my Storm1, and I love it!!!!!!
    10-26-09 08:54 PM
    The storm 2 is coming out?

10-26-09 08:57 PM
    my take on this new recently official firmware update release from verizon ... i am gonna sit back and watch you guys be the guinea pigs ... so far i've seen so many issue(s) with apps, emails, themes so on and so fourth not working (treating this like the Army and not be the first to try anything) ... i'll see all of y'all problems and wait for the developers to say that there apps now work with the latest firmware build before i upgrade. my storm has already been giving problems with random shutoffs so for me why add to my misery anymore.

GOOD LUCK Y'ALL
    Funny. I did the same thing for the Storm 1
    10-26-09 09:06 PM
    The storm 2 is coming out?

LOL!!! Too funny!
    10-26-09 09:08 PM
    Just got 5.0 loaded and sorted out this morning. Been feeling it out this afternoon and I have no desire to upgrade to S2 now. This phone is finally what I wanted it to be from the start.

+1 I am with you I love my BB again!
    10-26-09 09:10 PM
    yip, definitely keeping this phone for a bit longer. have had it since launch day (almost a year now) and still on the original unit.

now if they can give us a new browser................
    10-26-09 09:14 PM
    With the new OS, it really feels like a different phone. Very impressed with 5.0. WiFi would be a nice addition, but I'm good with my Storm til my NE2 comes up again.

Rich
    10-26-09 09:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD