I finally threw in the towel and bought an iphone. Dont get me wrong I love blackberries but wasnt really in love with the storm. Anyways im sure they will perfect the storm and still love to come on here and read posts haha!
    03-19-09 01:45 PM
    The iPhone is a vastly superior product, no nonfanboi would blame you....
    03-19-09 01:47 PM
    we should exchange mms's
    03-19-09 01:50 PM
    Good decision.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-09 01:51 PM
    Too bad he can now, moron.
    we should exchange mms's
    I finally threw in the towel and bought an iphone. Dont get me wrong I love blackberries but wasnt really in love with the storm. Anyways im sure they will perfect the storm and still love to come on here and read posts haha!

I hear they have an Iphone forum! ZOMG WHAT?!?!

Enjoy your Iphone lol they are a fun toy!

WOOT 666 post is an angry one! Now that is Ironic!

03-19-09 01:52 PM
    Good for you, but there's no need to announce it unless you're trying to troll.. oh wait.
    03-19-09 02:01 PM
    03-19-09 02:05 PM
    Have fun with your dropped calls!

03-19-09 02:07 PM
    Don't let the fanboys in here get you down, they really don't know what it's like to have a smooth and properly operating device. They think it's all a myth and that all phones require battery pulls daily and leaked OS's every 2 weeks.

Enjoy.
    03-19-09 02:10 PM
    Enjoy the kool aid!

03-19-09 03:01 PM
    You did do something awful.
    03-19-09 03:06 PM
    I don't think it's so awful. As long as you don't need some of the features the Storm has and you're happy then that's all that matters. The iPhone is simple, easy to use, and well polished. Just don't turn into one of those annoying iPhone owners who thinks it's a status symbol and the whole world needs to know you have one.
    03-19-09 03:18 PM
    i did something awful.

i passed gas in this thread. but when i went to type something else i found it wasn't just a fart.....it was a shart.

anyways. this isn't really a rant or a rave, like the original post, but i just thought you all should know to be more careful when you think you're just passing gas. otherwise your keyboard will get all yucky.

carry on
    03-19-09 03:57 PM
    i did the same thing... i am still using my storm i unlocked it, but the constant updates and battery pulls were annoying. The iPhone is actually pretty slick and easy to use. Mainly i wanted to switch from verizon because they suck at customer service. Also, when 3.0 drops we can all exchange MMS... i know its a very late, but better late than never
    03-19-09 03:57 PM
    If verizon picked up the iPhone there would be a mass exodus

03-19-09 04:10 PM
    Verizon has good service, but where i live it really doesnt matter what carrier you have they are all the same.
    03-19-09 04:22 PM
    If verizon picked up the iPhone there would be a mass exodus
    Why? Out of principal? Or do you think they'd try to force it on you?
    03-19-09 04:27 PM

stick some natural brownies in your mouth. you despise the storm but your still on the "STORM'S" forum like everyday posting. Your honestly this forums number 1 troll.
    03-19-09 04:36 PM
    I don't think it's so awful. As long as you don't need some of the features the Storm has and you're happy then that's all that matters. The iPhone is simple, easy to use, and well polished. Just don't turn into one of those annoying iPhone owners who thinks it's a status symbol and the whole world needs to know you have one.
    Actually, just as long as he doesn't become one of those iphone owners who spend their time trolling message boards of products they no longer own instead of their own boards because their mommies didn't hug them enough as children.
    03-19-09 04:45 PM
    Why? Out of principal? Or do you think they'd try to force it on you?
    Because people are tired of "broken, busted a#$ smartphones"
    03-19-09 04:49 PM
    Because people are tired of "broken, busted a#$ smartphones"
    Ohhhh is that it... lame. Bite your nose to spite your face?
    03-19-09 04:52 PM
    I'm seriously thinking of replacing my Storm with an iphone myself. I like my Storm but i'm tired of the constant problems. 8900 and iphone sounds like a cool combo.

Forget the Storm fonbois. They are all clutching at straws to excuse the Storms lackluster performance. I would stick with the Storm but i have lost all faith that RIM will make it any better than how it is now. Unless RIM announces they re-wrote the OS for the Storm instead of the 4.6 they have stuffed into the hardware the Storm is not going to be half of what is could be.

Oh and please! If the iphone came to VZW next week 99% of you would be gone.
    03-19-09 04:53 PM
    it would be nice if more people did like the op. get the iphone, make a farewell thread and be gone!

one would think with all the iphone love from bb users around here the iphone forum would see much more traffic. it's like a ghost town in there. i wonder why...

you guys know there is an iphone forum right? they actually talk about the iphone in there! can you believe that!?
    03-19-09 05:01 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD