my phone bill went from 185 a month to 135 a month for the SAME EXACT THING

i am glad to be rid of that storm too.. ITS A PEICE OF GARBAGE

Verizon has displayed they dont give a crap about their buyers.. NO UPDATE since dec?? pathetic

there are so many things wrong with the storm its not worth investing a penny in

GOOD RIDDANCE
    03-02-09 12:19 AM
    Lol the storm seems to be more of a hate and love thing.

As long as you're happy.
    03-02-09 12:21 AM
    Try not to be depressed when the next official OS for the storm comes out. Enjoy your curve and poor network.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-09 01:03 AM
    you guys take people's posts too offensively. I can't imagine how defensive you guys get about other more expensive materials, i.e. cars and so on
    03-02-09 01:13 AM
    How'd your bill hit $185?

Matterafact how'd your Sprint bill hit $135?

Neither unlimited plan go that high
    03-02-09 01:34 AM

could be a family plan...i know after this first month with the storm my bill will be over 200.
    03-02-09 01:45 AM
    I returned my storm and went back to my Curve in verizon, I still have the reception and speed, but I got my physical keyboard. whichi is a must IMHO
    03-02-09 01:50 AM
    Sprints network is really fast cause they lost all their subscribers. Still has many dead zones.

03-02-09 06:49 AM
    Glad it's working out for ya...
    03-02-09 06:58 AM
    Have fun with dropped calls and no service
    03-02-09 07:02 AM
    Try not to be depressed when the next official OS for the storm comes out. Enjoy your curve and poor network.
    Sprints network is really fast cause they lost all their subscribers. Still has many dead zones.
    I don't have a rant or rave, but I usually come to this subforum to get good laughs. You guys never disappoint in this forum! I read this stuff and laugh out loud. I will be reading these and my wife hears me and says "Must be at Crackberry.com again." You guys absolutely kill me!
    03-02-09 07:12 AM
    I'm confused, why all the hostility?
    03-02-09 07:19 AM
    Alan, sound like you are a marine. lol
    03-02-09 07:43 AM
    Sprint unlimited plan = $99/mo plus taxes and surcharges = $135/mo. I'm there too.
    Welcome back to sprint!

03-02-09 07:57 AM

i am on BES

149 for VZW plus 10 for navigator plus 3 for vvm plus taxes

120 for Sprint plus taxes
    03-02-09 10:37 AM
    Have fun with dropped calls and no service
    that was Verizon LOL.. i dropped more calls with my storm than i did with any phone on sprint
    03-02-09 10:38 AM

lol.. sprint and vzw share many towers in AZ soooo
    03-02-09 10:39 AM
    kids its ok.. the storm isnt that great. i dont care what OS comes out for it.. having to click the screen down to type messages is STUPID

there is a long list of problems with the phone that CAN be fixed with software but WHERE IS IT?? oh ya thats right its not out. you have to download unreleased software to have a semi workable phone..

its time to face the facts.. the storm is a piece of garbage
    03-02-09 10:40 AM
    LOL at fanboys.

The Curve rules! Welcome back (although you should have stuck with VZW!).

03-02-09 11:11 AM
    LOL at fanboys.

The Curve rules! Welcome back (although you should have stuck with VZW!).

i would of stayed with VZW but its a waste of money to pay extra for monthly service and have the same coverage as sprint.. with out taking taxes into consideration look at the difference

VZW 1 YR = $1,944
    Sprint 1 YR = $1,428

$516 dollars a year
    03-02-09 11:35 AM
    some ppl really have no lives... the guy was just sharing his experience... effing get over it already... no need to be hostile...
    BzB's and I cookies were meant to be congratulatory to the OP, not hostile

We're happy for him.... really!
    03-02-09 11:41 AM
    exactly! i mean, this is the internets right? people have diarrhea of the keyboard about anything these days. regardless of how childish some of the posts by the op get, i agree there's no need for hostility.

hope the op likes the cookies and has many years of fine service from the curve.
    03-02-09 01:25 PM
    I had the curve with sprint then I got the storm, and since then, I have been trying to find out what to do with it I would have sold it to you but I found the curve to be a good tool to use to wipe my a** . Too bad cause I would have given you a good deal. Good luck tho... Oh yea....Curve + Sprint Service = A big ol POS.
    03-02-09 11:21 PM
    some ppl really have no lives... the guy was just sharing his experience... effing get over it already... no need to be hostile...
    Hah! We are not defensive; We are not saying "OMG THE STORM IS ULTRA COOL! U FAIL AT LIFE AND U WILL REGRET U WERE EVER BORN CAUSE U MAD A WRONG DECISION!" Instead we believe it is funny that someone would come to a blackberry storm sub-forum and believe that his unsupported opinion could sway us into choosing a phone which we upgraded from. He previously stated that he believed the whole clicking onto the screen idea was dumb; I respect his opinion, but honestly - The press/touch screen was the whole concept behind the Blackberry Storm, and if he did not like it, why did he buy it?
    It is pure comedy
    03-03-09 02:05 AM
    I had the curve with sprint then I got the storm, and since then, I have been trying to find out what to do with it I would have sold it to you but I found the curve to be a good tool to use to wipe my a** . Too bad cause I would have given you a good deal. Good luck tho... Oh yea....Curve + Sprint Service = A big ol POS.
    maybe you cant read but i already posted sprint and verizon have the same service here

and for the record i dropped WAY MORE calls with the storm and verizon than the curve and sprint
    03-03-09 12:16 PM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD