Decided to pass on the curve this year and hold out for something better. My razr v3c is holding on by a thread, reboots during calls, somedays it turns on but the buttons dont' work, somedays is flat won't turn on.

I am dying to get my hands on a Storm and convert over to the darkside, even have my NE2 waiting and its burning a hole in my pocket lol.

Please for the love of God release this phone already!!! I need a phone, please don't force me to settle with a Dare.

Help?....
    10-09-08 09:36 AM
    Decided to pass on the curve this year and hold out for something better. My razr v3c is holding on by a thread, reboots during calls, somedays it turns on but the buttons dont' work, somedays is flat won't turn on.

I am dying to get my hands on a Storm and convert over to the darkside, even have my NE2 waiting and its burning a hole in my pocket lol.

Please for the love of God release this phone already!!! I need a phone, please don't force me to settle with a Dare.

Help?....
    Since it's getting close to the rumored release of the Storm, and since you're coming from a dying razr I think the best thing for you to do at the moment is to just get the Curve.

-It'll help you learn the in's and out's of the BlackBerry OS
    -It'll also help keep your mind off the Storm while you learn your new toy

You have 30 days to exchange it for a different phone, so you could still get your Storm because it *should* be coming out in the next 30 days... I'd hold off as long as you think you can take it... then get the curve
    10-09-08 09:57 AM
    Here is another option. Stroll into a Retail store and say you are waiting for the Storm is there any chance you can get a refurb V3C or V3M until the Storm Comes out. If you are nice I would be shocked if they wouldnt do it. They offered to replace my V3M when it was doing the exact same things as you(Firware issue). However they didn't have one and need to have it sent. Because I was looking at 4-6 days I had to bite the bullet and get 6800 that day.
    10-09-08 10:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD