06-01-09 08:05 PM
52 123
tools
    But he brings up the entire point of it not being that noticeable. Look at it this way, we have had thousands of people do the upgrade within the last 15 hours or so. How many threads have been starting about the color banding? i have not seen any NEW threads about it. That means most people dont see it at all or its not a big deal to them at all. That is why i am saying its an overblown issue for many out there. For many, when we get a leak its the first question they ask. To them its all that matters.
    Fully understandable. It's just hard not to jump into defensive mode when people tell me that my issue really isnt an issue and/or that I have no life because we voice our opinions.

I just felt his/her opinion could have been made without making personal attacks, that's all.
    06-01-09 10:55 AM
    Well I was basically saying people complaining here aren't doing anything but wasting forum space and their time. Maybe they can find something more constructive to do as it seems RIM and Verizon don't read these forums and look for ideas for fixes and such.
    Actually, that's not correct. I'm not going to go into details, but problems outlined throughout these forums are being looked into. I feel that with the additional help of the community, info IS getting to the end of the line (i.e. the carriers and RIM). Yeah, it's nowhere near at the speed or turnaround that I'd like to see, but it is happening.
    06-01-09 08:05 PM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD