I am new to Blackberry.
    I purchased an "unlocked" Verizon Storm online.
    I unlocked it officially, but still cannot get it online.
    Ive subscribed to my provider for Unlimited Blackberry Mobile.
    I live in Bermuda, and my cell phone provider is Digicel, who are now carrying Blackberry Storm.

Ive re-set my phone for both T-Mobile and AT&T, but neither will allow me to connect to the internet.

A friend of mine has an unlocked Storm, and his is able to connect to the internet without a problem, but it was sent to Bermuda from Italy, and not the US,

Please PLEASE help me fix my phone so I can use it.
    Ive been researching what to do all week, but nothing has worked.
    I must be missing something.

Thank you everyone!
    05-15-09 11:21 PM
    Send Service Books and see if that works its in options then advanced options then service books
    05-15-09 11:22 PM
    Chances are good that it could be a lost or stolen BB, in which case the PIN is blacklisted. Have your carrier check the PIN or have them put you in contact with RIM to see if it is blacklisted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 11:26 PM
    I havent found Bermuda's Digicel Service book.
    As well, I am a Mac user and so the only way Ive been able to work on my phone has been through a PC.

Is there a "general" Service Book?
    05-15-09 11:26 PM
    As well, I am a Mac user and so the only way Ive been able to work on my phone has been through a PC.

I don't think there is a general type of Service Books.

If you're carrier doesn't support the Storm, you're going to need to use something like CrackUtil and manually get them on. I'm not familiar with your carrier, but all this needs to be done via Windows.

Here is your carrier's BIS site. Assuming you're on a BB data plan, log in and make sure you're phone is set as the active device. Then try clicking on Service Books, and then resend service books. Also, from the device, go to Options, Advanced Options, Host Routing Tables, press the BB button, and select resend (or something along the lines of that). Good luck.
    05-15-09 11:31 PM

If Digicell sells the Storm now, they will push the service book.

Does voice work on it? If so, look at signal indicator. Are the letters lower case or CAPS?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 11:38 PM
    Stolen bb. Who steal a bb?
    05-16-09 08:29 AM
    Stolen bb. Who steal a bb?
    Probably the same **** who stole my GPS last month...
    05-16-09 08:52 AM
    Digicel has a problem with Storm

Just downgrade your bb to 4.7.015 or something like that and it would work
    downgrade to the middle OS and all the service books will come in automaticly
    07-05-10 08:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD