05-15-09 02:05 PM
31 12
tools
    good idea, with it confirmed now that there really is going to be a storm two, its best to wait if you can. but who knows when it will finally hit the stores...
    Seems a bit premature to be saying that the Storm 2 will be better than the Storm 1. We don't even know for sure, AFAIK, that it will be coming to Verizon. Maybe this is the Storm for AT&T and T-Mobile, or it's a Sprint exclusive. It may never even come to the US period.

I haven't seen any of these crucial details yet. Like what carrier(s) will have it, what's different between it and the original Storm, and when it will go on sale.
    05-15-09 12:50 PM
    Seems a bit premature to be saying that the Storm 2 will be better than the Storm 1.
    Yeah just imagine them being able to make a Storm better than the current version. That is impossible.
    05-15-09 01:28 PM
    Yeah just imagine them being able to make a Storm better than the current version. That is impossible.
    And I see in true Troll fashion, you completely ignore the rest of my post. While I might question the curriculum at 9021-Troll High, can't argue with the results, can you? They produce some mighty fine trolls.
    05-15-09 01:40 PM
    And I see in true Troll fashion, you completely ignore the rest of my post. While I might question the curriculum at 9021-Troll High, can't argue with the results, can you? They produce some mighty fine trolls.
    Well usually at the end of a sentence when there's a period that means that thought is over. You went on to ramble about other carriers and stuff that has nothing to do with your first thought or anything I care about for that matter. Just like when you are going back and forth with some one. You break up their quotes to address a specific section. No different here genius. You're the biggest troll of them all. What's it like spending all of your time on CB trolling the rants section even though you dislike the rants? You probably sleep with your Storm with pictures of VZW and RIM all over your wall. I can tell by how deeply in love you are with it.
    05-15-09 01:58 PM
    bigman will never admit it, but he bought a Curve because the Storm is awful.
    05-15-09 01:59 PM
    remember,this is a phone your going to have for TWO YEARS. if you play with one and think that it will hold up for the whole two years, and that you wont get tired of the SurePress screen, i say go for it. Just remember that with the 30 day trial you would have to go to a Curve if you still want a BB. The 9630 is coming soon, and if you wait until its released, the least you could do is try the Storm out for thirty days and go to a new model. But like everyone else always says in these type of "advice" forums....its your decision and your money.
    05-15-09 02:05 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD