Ok so here is what I have done.....

Desktop manager > configure > synchronization > setup

did a two way sync to Outlook for calendar, transfer only future items selected.

under advanced the folder mapping says "Calendar<--> Personal Folders\Calendar"

I plug in my storm, click synchronize and all my contacts transfer perfectly but not a single calendar item, neither when I put an event on outlook nor on my BB.

what am I missing?
    05-12-09 01:00 AM
    any ideas?
    05-12-09 12:58 PM
    Same issue here, dunno what to tell ya.
    05-12-09 01:25 PM
    I would actually suggest a complete uninstall and reinstall of DM. There are MANY further ways in to do that but I'm just not good enough. If you need to, you can call RIM and they can walk you through deleting EVERYTHING that connects to the DM software. Then you'll reinstall, so don't delete the download for the installation. Good luck.
    05-12-09 01:55 PM
    That sounds like the correct settings for the calendar. On the first page that comes up when you set the options does it say Outlook for the calendar?

You might want to try this:

Go to backup/restore>Advanced and then in the listing clear all of the calendar entries you find and then try the Sync again.
    05-12-09 02:44 PM
    Same problem here. Also my contacts are not showing up. I have the same problem with my desktop and laptop. So, that is why I don't think it has anything to do with the DM. Frustrating.
    05-12-09 06:21 PM
    Same thing guys. My 8120 did work fine I loaded a brain game, 2 flashlights and then I NOTICED the problem, it could have been malfunctioning prior but I can't say for sure
    05-12-09 08:20 PM
    Ok so here is what I have done.....

Desktop manager > configure > synchronization > setup

did a two way sync to Outlook for calendar, transfer only future items selected.

under advanced the folder mapping says "Calendar<--> Personal Folders\Calendar"

I plug in my storm, click synchronize and all my contacts transfer perfectly but not a single calendar item, neither when I put an event on outlook nor on my BB.

what am I missing?
    Find the post by KDPennock he has the answer...delete all cical files in SERVICE BOOKS (NOT CIMME) for each email account..Read his post for all the info....Problem, is caused when a calendar is created (by BB) for each account and confuses system so kill them and let DM create 1 new cical for the lot of the email accounts. I believe it will solve your problem..Thanks Briskey
    PS..perform battery pull afterwards...
    05-12-09 09:15 PM
    Find the post by KDPennock he has the answer...delete all cical files in SERVICE BOOKS (NOT CIMME) for each email account..Read his post for all the info....Problem, is caused when a calendar is created (by BB) for each account and confuses system so kill them and let DM create 1 new cical for the lot of the email accounts.
    05-12-09 09:16 PM
    Change this setting in Blackberry Options>advanced options>default services>Change to email address not FACEBOOK
    05-12-09 09:21 PM
    Thanks! Problem fixed it. I had to delete facebook in order to solve my problem. I never saw it default services.
    05-18-09 02:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD