Dude, my storm rocks! Question, shouldn't 2nd gen devices be better than the first? So believe that, yes, there are millions of us out here who love our storms and will get the more advanced version.
    05-19-09 06:15 PM
    or can they? (I'm making a doctor evil face and laughing maniacally )

...yes i'm bored today
    yeah, me to Kinggeoff....

One milllliiiioooonnnnnnnnn dollars, muahahahaha....lol

and I do have a fanboy. He follows me around all day long and fans me, with a real fan. It's awesome, you should get one.......

and hey CROWNontherocks, the M6 is a really really really really sweet car, but there is a little price difference between a storm and BMW. If I had the money to blow on an M6 I wouldn't give a **** if they came out with a new storm every other week, I'd just keep buyin em all.......lol
    05-19-09 06:18 PM
    I want a posse too

Maybe it will come with tje storm2 or the pre hehe

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 06:42 PM

Is everybody else really happy with the storm?
    ...I don't know. I guess thats my rant. I'm confused at all the crazy people wanting another RIM device....

John.
    Hey John,

I think if I was as upset with an electronic device that you are, I'd get rid of it immediately! That being said, my Storm works just great, and I couldn't be happier...it doesn't freeze, lag, or need a business card underneath the battery.

Now, am I crazy? Hmmm...that could be a second issue we cannot discuss here!

Good luck with your new phone!

Steve in So Cal
    05-19-09 07:17 PM
    This is my first smart phone, but I never pulled the battery on any of the other 5 phones I have owned. This thing get a pull about every 3 days. I say get storm 1 right before a release of a new version.
    05-19-09 07:26 PM
    This is my first smart phone, but I never pulled the battery on any of the other 5 phones I have owned. This thing get a pull about every 3 days. I say get storm 1 right before a release of a new version.

Right on bottlestopper. One battery pull is not even enough for my phone.

And r12rtpilot, I would get rid of my phone, but unfortunately in order for me to get the storm I had to sign a contract and now have no choice but to keep paying for a phone that I hate to use. I hate to call anybody on, I even hate texting because sometimes I randomly don't receive texts from my wife.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 08:33 PM
    I couldn't be happier with my Storms...We have 3 of them now and so far everyone one of them has been flawless! I don't know if there is such a thing as a second batch from Telus or not but we have had ours since January and as I said earlier they have been great! I think the only times they have re-booted is when apps were installed.
    05-20-09 12:54 AM
    quotes around happy because there seem to be so many people happy with the strom, but they can't be.... or they just have lower standards than me. And I do not mean that in a disrespectful way. Maybe I just expect more from such an expensive device. Maybe I just thought it was going to be magical.....

If your phone does not lag and does not freeze and reboot on its own(one or 2 times a day) and when you press an app it opens quickly without delay, then you have a better phone then me. I'm jealous. I'm on my 2nd storm and both behaved the same way(until the screen stopped responding completely on my first one, 2 weeks in).....
    i talked to another storm owner and i complained about some of these issues, about lag and about slowness and all of that, and the person replied "what? i dont have any of those issues, my phone is great i love this thing" so i asked to see his phone and try it out.

IT ACTED THE SAME AS MINE

he just had a different idea of "slow" etc

and i watched him text and it was like my grandma typing, of course he didnt see keyboard lag
    05-20-09 08:29 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD