Sorry to go off topic, but this really bugs....

You meant "they're" not "there". "They're" is a contraction between they and are.

"There" is an adverb "the awesome storm is over there."

.....end pointless rant.......
    Dude, its the internet, with billions of pages and words misspelled all over. Get over it.
    Last edited by Jascias; 12-31-08 at 10:34 AM.
    12-31-08 10:31 AM
    Sorry to go off topic, but this really bugs....

You meant "they're" not "there". "They're" is a contraction between they and are.

"There" is an adverb "the awesome storm is over there."

.....end pointless rant.......
    I took the liberty of fixing up your rant, to include adding complete sentences, punctuation and capitalization.

Sorry to go off topic, but this really bugs me. You meant "they're," not "there". "They're" is a contraction between they and are. "There" is an adverb. Here is an example: "The awesome storm is over there."
    Last edited by crackberryfan; 12-31-08 at 10:44 AM.
    12-31-08 10:41 AM
    I should note I was charged $200 temporarily for this replacement.

And my past history with Verizon has shown me its quite difficult to get those extraneous charges removed. It had better not be a problem this time.
    are you kdding? What kind of issues have they given you? Dangit i just did this too
    12-31-08 10:44 AM
    Weather Icon is Weather Bug.
    12-31-08 11:20 AM
    I am still on my first one but im about to call cause my screen issue/wobblins is getting more annoying and the buttons sometimes need a lil more pressure to push..

this also comes from the fact i was in the verizon store to have something done for my sisters other phone and this guy had a storm question to the tech guy and i ended up playing with for a bit and the screen and the buttons were so much smoother... the screen didnt wobble and felt so much better than mine when browsing on it. And he said he has had it no more than a week and a half.... newer models now have been screen fixed? should i call and get it done?
    12-31-08 11:34 AM
    nm......late post....lol
    Last edited by chuk1005; 12-31-08 at 11:45 AM. Reason: late post
    12-31-08 11:44 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD