Okay, I know there are a million threads like this - I know, because I've checked them all. But so far, I still can't get any OS to upload on my phone. I'm running .75 on an unlocked Storm, on T-Mobile network.

The first thing I was going to try was the Hybrid for T-Mobile. I followed things step by step - but when it came time to load it to the phone, it just wouldn't find it. So, I figured maybe my phone was finiky, and didn't want a hybrid. So then I tried .109 - same thing.

I have no net connection on the computer that I'm uploading on, so it can't be that the net is interfearing. I've uninstalled/reinstalled 4.7 DM, tried loading it through just "Loader", deleted venders, restarted my phone/computer half a million times.

What am I doing wrong??
    04-04-09 01:29 PM
    Try it with a different version of DM
    04-04-09 01:31 PM
    What would you recommend?
    04-04-09 01:33 PM
    I use 4.5 with no problem, it might work, but then we will narrow down the problem.
    04-04-09 01:38 PM
    Well, crap xD I just uploaded from 4.5. Alrighty then, I'll give that a try! I'll be back in about fifteen minutes.
    04-04-09 01:39 PM
    It's fine from 4.7, just disable your internet connection when you go to install it and it'll work fine. This is a common noob mistake.
    04-04-09 02:17 PM
    It's fine from 4.7, just disable your internet connection when you go to install it and it'll work fine. This is a common noob mistake.

I'm not a noob, and I've uploaded quite a few O.S onto my old curve. I know how to do it. That's why I'm confused - I'm doing everything right. I don't understand why it's not working. Also, if you read above, you'll notice that i said the computer I was working on has no internet connection. That's not my problem.
    04-04-09 02:24 PM
    I'm not a noob, and I've uploaded quite a few O.S onto my old curve. I know how to do it. That's why I'm confused - I'm doing everything right. I don't understand why it's not working. Also, if you read above, you'll notice that i said the computer I was working on has no internet connection. That's not my problem.
    Point taken. I've replied to the same type of message several times today. My bad.

Well, if you've done all the checks and it's not showing up, then there is an issue with your DM client more than likely. I'd suggest removing DM, rebooting, reinstalling DM, and going from there. Always make sure you only have one OS installed at any given time, as well.
    04-04-09 02:50 PM
    *sighs* Just took DM off, put it back on, and still nothing. Seriously, what the hell? I'm starting to get a little beyond frustrated now. I even went and looked up how to upload an O.S, just in case I missed a step (it has been a few months.) Nope, I'm doing everything like I should . . .

Oh well. At least it's giving me something to do at work xD

EDIT: . . . I MIGHT have just got it to work.
    Last edited by Sphynx1187; 04-04-09 at 03:08 PM.
    04-04-09 02:59 PM
    Okay! It FINALLY recognized that there was an update. Finally. After six hours -_-

It's been a long day.

Now, if this update doesn't work/makes thigns worse, I think I'm just going to cry xD
    04-04-09 03:26 PM
    I have the same problem I uploaded .90 .99 .103 .109 and .114 and now when I try to do .113 it just installs it to my computer and never brings up DM so I double click .113 again and it just asks if I want to repair or remove so I repair and it does nothing. Then I removed it and reinstalled it and still no DM.
    04-04-09 03:41 PM
    Okay! It FINALLY recognized that there was an update. Finally. After six hours -_-

It's been a long day.

Now, if this update doesn't work/makes thigns worse, I think I'm just going to cry xD
    So how's it runnin? Did your computer crash? LOL!!
    04-04-09 04:03 PM
    So how's it runnin? Did your computer crash? LOL!!

That would have been my luck! XD .109 seems to be running very stable! The main problem I was having with .75 was it restarting while being on BBM for more than five minutes. My only friend on there isn't on so . . .I gotta see if I can get some buddies xD
    04-04-09 04:06 PM
    That's good to hear! There is a huge social forum and pin sharing section for new buddies!
    04-04-09 04:07 PM
    Yeah, I'm about to hit that upa nd see who I can find
    04-04-09 04:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD