10-30-09 03:12 AM
86 1234
tools
    I drive an M3, which is equivalent to an iPhone in the cell phone world. The Storm would be equivalent to a Geo Storm.
    09-08-09 06:26 PM
    Good question. But cant you trade in a vehicle for a discounted price for a new vehicle?
    09-08-09 06:46 PM
    A Nissan would in no doubt be a better car than saturn. But a Nissan is still not as reliable as a Toyota, Lexus, Honda and other imports. American made cars will never prevail. Thats just my opinion however.

As for the OP wehn you were buying this 05 Saturn you could have done some research and probably would have found out that this was one of those inventory clearing sales. I went through the same situation as you when i bought my 06 Tundra the salesperson told me there was a new on coming out in like 6 months but i really needed a truck so i got one (and this guy was so nice he got me one that was brand new with the plastic still on it!!! Lol and it had all the options i wanted and the perfect color!!!! Then the 07's came out and i was drooling all over them but i lived with it.
    This post does take the cake.....I don't think everyone realizes the point of this thread. Maybe I'm wrong.

Anywho this is an awesome thread full of win. I think its a great comparison, and everyone just wants something for nothing.
    09-08-09 07:07 PM
    I drive an M3, which is equivalent to an iPhone in the cell phone world. The Storm would be equivalent to a Geo Storm.
    Wow I think that was the funniest thing you've ever said. And if I drive my 86 Pontiac fiero gt to a chevy dealer can I get 10,000 off a new camaro because I'm loyal to GM? Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 07:14 PM
    hmm...for epic lulz PK should move/copy this to the storm 2 boards....
    09-08-09 07:53 PM
    HAHAHAHAHAHA I can't tell if you're playing along or if your trolling me hardcore. You've won this topic.
    i dont think he is doing neither. i think hes serious
    09-08-09 07:57 PM
    American cars are like Vista. Sure there are some bad ones, but if you know what you want and how you want it they are perfect.

The closest you'll ever see me to a foreign car is if Saturn is bought. (going to Korea v_v)
    09-08-09 08:07 PM
    Since you're talking about a car (not about the Storm 2) you of course will get a discounted price. It's called a trade-in.

Unfortunately, there's not enough money for a carrier to offer a trade in program for your phone, but you can sell it, or go to the Best Buy main page and at the bottom is a trade in link to see if your phone is worth anything. If it is, they will give you a gift card for that amount so you can trick out your new Storm2.

I recently send in a Sony A760 slider phone and received a $70 gift card. (Please don't reveal this to my gf.)
    09-08-09 08:11 PM
    Lol, are you seriously putting the iPhone on that type of pedistool?

How can you say so much good about a phone you "dont" own.
    09-08-09 08:22 PM
    Since you're talking about a car (not about the Storm 2) you of course will get a discounted price. It's called a trade-in.

Unfortunately, there's not enough money for a carrier to offer a trade in program for your phone, but you can sell it, or go to the Best Buy main page and at the bottom is a trade in link to see if your phone is worth anything. If it is, they will give you a gift card for that amount so you can trick out your new Storm2.

I recently send in a Sony A760 slider phone and received a $70 gift card. (Please don't reveal this to my gf.)
    i like your response.
    09-08-09 08:23 PM
    ppsshh subaru FTW!! awd awesomeness crushes the nissan

since the .167 update my storm is the best!! everything works as it should have since the begining
    09-08-09 08:28 PM
    I never buy new. Just refurbish ones. But they are all BMW, including my m cycle
    09-08-09 08:33 PM
    Saturns suckkkk hahahahaha

09-08-09 08:39 PM
    What the heck is this thread about again?
    09-08-09 09:04 PM
    Hopefully not ripping on those of us who feel we were ripped off by RIM and wouldn't mind some sort of loyalty discount. And before the flaming begins, take a deep breath and imagine if you never knew about Crackberry. You would be stuck with a crappy "surepress" screen that didn't click and .75 OS the whole time. I'm just saying a discount to upgrade would be nice, and definitely deserved

09-08-09 09:18 PM
    Hopefully not ripping on those of us who feel we were ripped off by RIM and wouldn't mind some sort of loyalty discount. And before the flaming begins, take a deep breath and imagine if you never knew about Crackberry. You would be stuck with a crappy "surepress" screen that didn't click and .75 OS the whole time. I'm just saying a discount to upgrade would be nice, and definitely deserved

true to some extent. im sure rim would be happy to, but verizon wouldnt.
    09-08-09 11:50 PM
    Lol, are you seriously putting the iPhone on that type of pedistool?

How can you say so much good about a phone you "dont" own.

RC: M3 = iPhone. I found something they have in common.
    09-08-09 11:50 PM

laughmymfkinassoff
    09-08-09 11:53 PM
    hahaha this is great
    09-08-09 11:55 PM
    09-08-09 11:59 PM
    LOL, PERFECT! Poor BMW though...

ppsshh subaru FTW!! awd awesomeness crushes the nissan
    But my Nissan has REAL four wheel drive...lol!
    09-09-09 12:00 AM

Ok, I've had my fun with his statement...

Back to serious car talk!
    Last edited by Zipster; 09-09-09 at 12:04 AM.
    09-09-09 12:01 AM

Justin Timberlake refers to his Ferrari as his "extra tiny <male member>"? Just thought you might find that interesting. Now I shall go back to surfing the web, checking email and checking Twitter all at the same time on my phone.

Updated Twitter (@rickydross) to reflect
    1) this discussion
    2) my post
    3) the fact that I did all the things I said I was doing.
    Last edited by RickyRoss10; 09-09-09 at 01:13 AM.
    09-09-09 01:04 AM
    Well did your 05 Saturn run like complete **** for 6 months while you waited to update your engine to one that actually ran?
    09-09-09 02:00 AM
    Well did your 05 Saturn run like complete **** for 6 months while you waited to update your engine to one that actually ran?
    No, I know how to drive my car, and if it didn't I'd take it back regardless of updates.
    09-09-09 02:06 AM
86 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD