Hi, just got my storm less than a month ago and a couple things are beginning to worry me.
    1. today i tried to answer 4 calls and they couldnt hear me. pretty random... but i dont know if thats just a sign of things to come or not.
    2. once in a while, when hanging up or exiting an app, my screen will go all... i dont know how to describe it.. i guess it would be like how TVs get when theres no channel broadcasting on that channel and it gets all "snow" like... it happens maybe once every couple days but im not sure why. it goes away after a couple seconds but still... i doubt that should be happening at all.

any suggestions? maybe my apps?

i currently have installed: talklock, viigo, googlemaps, slacker, weatherbug, softreset, youmail vis mail, bblight. all installed witin the last 2 weeks.

i appreciate any help and apologize if these are stupid questions.
    02-08-09 12:03 AM
    I haven't had your first problem, but I get the "snow" on my phone too every once and a while. Not sure of a fix but like you said, it goes away quickly and it hasn't gotten any more frequent so I haven't messed with it.
    02-08-09 12:08 AM
    Havent seen the Snow yet, thats a new one to me. Ive answered calls and the other end cant hear me, but this is almost always in an area where reception isnt the best. Usually about that time the phone picks up another tower and all is well. Ive had this happen with every phone Ive had through Verizon. But if its happening a lot with your phone there might be something wrong.
    02-08-09 12:15 AM
    The same thing happened to me a week or so after I got the phone. It hasn't happened in the month since so I chalked it up to user error. It was disconcerting at the time.
    02-08-09 09:08 AM
    I have also had the problem where people can not hear me when I answer the phone. It's rare but it has happened maybe twice.
    02-08-09 09:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD