My Verizon Wireless Storm 9530 always says that I am accessing the internet from Canada (or somewhere else outside the US) however I live in the middle of the US. It causes problems on some websites that are "only available in the United States" and it is really getting frustrating. Does anyone have an answer for me?
    05-12-10 12:49 AM
    Please visit My IP address? Free IP Address tracer and IP address lookup using the native blackberry browser.

Check the location and compare it if you use other browsers such as opera or bolt or the one provided by Verizo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-10 03:44 AM
    Please visit My IP address? Free IP Address tracer and IP address lookup using the native blackberry browser.

Check the location and compare it if you use other browsers such as opera or bolt or the one provided by Verizon

05-12-10 03:46 AM
    RIM servers are located in Canada.
    05-12-10 04:23 AM

Check the location and compare it if you use other browsers such as opera or bolt or the one provided by Verizon

Thanks for the link.
    05-12-10 06:18 AM
    RIM servers are located in Canada.

^This.
    You IP will always be Canadian, no matter what browser you are using if your accessing from the Verizon/RIM network. Only work around would be to use some proxy server.
    05-12-10 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD