I have been trying to downgrade my storm OS. For some reason no matter what I have tried it will not go on.
    How do I wipe the storm clean before running the loader? Do you know where a walk through is or can you just tell me what to do?

I am sure all this has been asked but I am out of time today.
    05-19-09 09:38 PM
    Read the Sticky near the top of this Forum called "N00B HELP GUIDE: Upgrade/Downgrade, Backing up, BRICKED STORM!!! Your FULL Resource!"
    05-19-09 09:47 PM
    I have been trying to downgrade my storm OS. For some reason no matter what I have tried it will not go on.
    How do I wipe the storm clean before running the loader? Do you know where a walk through is or can you just tell me what to do?

I am sure all this has been asked but I am out of time today.
    Try here http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...l_cmder-53502/ But like me, use wiping as a last resort. And of course, backup, backup, backup first.

There are dozens of threads, make sure you read them all through, then ask questions. I did the same but still had to ask for some help, but I got help mainly because I also showed that I'd done my homework.

And like Tazzman wrote, the link at the top should be everything you need. Not just the thread itself but all the links provided within it.
    05-20-09 02:06 AM
    Do you have your current OS and the OS that you are trying to downgrade to installed on your PC?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 02:14 AM
    Read the Sticky near the top of this Forum called "N00B HELP GUIDE: Upgrade/Downgrade, Backing up, BRICKED STORM!!! Your FULL Resource!"
    I have read and did all that is in that thread. I have had no problems updating my phone till now. Heck I even thought I was missing something and reread that thread. Still didn't get it.

Do you have your current OS and the OS that you are trying to downgrade to installed on your PC?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Not that I can tell Blackngray. I have uninstalled the loader and everything then tried again. Still cant seem to get the .141 off of the phone.
    From the looks of it I think that the .141 came unmounted some how.
    If I got to the applications it used to say 4.7.0.141 now it doesn't it stops at 4.7.0
    05-20-09 04:08 AM
    Try here http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...l_cmder-53502/ But like me, use wiping as a last resort. And of course, backup, backup, backup first.

There are dozens of threads, make sure you read them all through, then ask questions. I did the same but still had to ask for some help, but I got help mainly because I also showed that I'd done my homework.

And like Tazzman wrote, the link at the top should be everything you need. Not just the thread itself but all the links provided within it.
    Thanks ozikiwi
    I will try the wipe program and see if that works better.
    05-20-09 04:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD