03-07-09 12:11 PM
29 12
tools
    Just an update. I went out and decided to get myself a storm yesterday. Of course it will take the typical getting used to, but I can't believe how I got by with such a small screen before! Lots of exploring to do. I might be tempted to install a leaked OS, but probably not until next week.
    02-22-09 10:40 AM
    Just an update. I went out and decided to get myself a storm yesterday. Of course it will take the typical getting used to, but I can't believe how I got by with such a small screen before! Lots of exploring to do. I might be tempted to install a leaked OS, but probably not until next week.
    I went from a Pearl to a Storm. All the other posters here have had similar experiences to mine.

Give it a few days to get used to it. I wasn't happy at first but I love it now. Verizon sells a case similar to the one that came with the Pearl. It has the Blackberry logo on it though it comes in a Verizon labled package.. Unlike the Pearl case there is no front or back. Both sides are the same. I find no difference putting the Storm in my pocket.

And yes google maps gps is now enabled with the storm. I believe it is Version 3.02
    02-22-09 03:04 PM
    Just wanting to know if Sr Erick cancelled service to get his storm? Or had it unlocked? I also have alltel and would love to get hold of a storm. I've had my pearl for a year, but want a storm after playing with one.
    03-07-09 08:16 AM
    My contract with Alltel had been up for about six months so I just had my number ported over to Verizon and started a new two year contract with them. They were just recently able to port my number over due to the Verizon/Alltel buyout. Also, to all Alltel customers currently not in contract whom want to go to Verizon, you can do so to start a new contract and they will drop the $35 activation fee.
    03-07-09 12:11 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD