I can afford it but for my $90/month income I don't think the data plan is not something I would like to spend my money on

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Fair enough, you are smart for being responsible.
    12-30-08 11:12 AM
    I can find a spare $15 in 30 min. walking around town and returning pop cans-
    12-30-08 11:21 AM
    Are you unwilling or unable to pay for the data plan?

And if the Storm suddenly becomes reliable enough (by your standards), how are you going to afford to purchase a new phone if you cannot afford $15 a month for the data plan?

Kids today! When I was your age we didn't have media players, web browsers and accelerometers. You know what we had? Snake! That's it, just chasing pixels around trying not to crash into our ever lenghtening bodies. And if we didn't like it, tough! We didn't even have the option to download new games to our phones, we were stuck with the one (two if we were REALLY lucky) that came with it.

**walks off muttering something about walking to school in 3 feet of snow, uphill both ways.**
    I want snake on my berry!

12-30-08 11:34 AM
    Get a job, keep the Storm!
    12-30-08 11:34 AM
    this whole thread is pointless and irrelevant... there is always going to be things in life you want and can't afford, get over it. Unless, your name is Puff Daddy
    Last edited by bgeorger; 12-30-08 at 12:23 PM.
    12-30-08 12:20 PM
    I'm only 16 I can legally get a job but I play football and work out everyday. My only income is $90 a month for doing yard work, taking out the trash and doing dishes

Ok so...$90 a month, minus $30 a month plan = $60.

i'm no math major...but.....
    12-30-08 12:23 PM
    Ok so...$90 a month, minus $30 a month plan = $60.

i'm no math major...but.....
    I believe he is paying $15 a month and his parents are paying the other half. Personally, I think he just wants us to convince him to stay..
    12-30-08 01:02 PM
    lol save your lunch money kid. you can come up with 15 bucks.
    12-30-08 01:31 PM
    Are you unwilling or unable to pay for the data plan?

And if the Storm suddenly becomes reliable enough (by your standards), how are you going to afford to purchase a new phone if you cannot afford $15 a month for the data plan?

Kids today! When I was your age we didn't have media players, web browsers and accelerometers. You know what we had? Snake! That's it, just chasing pixels around trying not to crash into our ever lenghtening bodies. And if we didn't like it, tough! We didn't even have the option to download new games to our phones, we were stuck with the one (two if we were REALLY lucky) that came with it.

**walks off muttering something about walking to school in 3 feet of snow, uphill both ways.**

LMAO I love SNAKE!
    12-30-08 01:35 PM
    Hate to see you go, but this thread is quickly going downhill.

Closed.
    12-31-08 06:23 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD