I'm tired of attempting to answer a phone call, which should I use, the answer button or the send key maybe a combo will answer it.

I'm tired of being told my songs suddenly become unsupported formats during playback.

Sick of waiting 5 minutes for my phone to boot to fix problems.

How much longer do I need to wait for a stable OS?

Why does it take so long to take a picture? Record video? Error trying to save both?

This is my first BB, I was hoping to get a reliable device, so far this isn't one. Its nice to play with, but so far I can't put too much faith in it.

I also love how easy it is to dismiss reminders, good way to miss something important.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 12:00 AM
    So what ur trying to say is tha rim doesn't have a clue what they are doing. Lol. I'd hate to see how you react when u get stuck in traffic. Lol

02-21-09 12:04 AM
    No I'm saying that its a shame that I buy something that is supposed to do so much then fails to do it 75% of the time. I can't say a traffic jam is the same.

02-21-09 12:09 AM
    I'm pretty sure they were impatient to hold the phone after holidays too. So they rushed and you ended up like this. I think we should all take a lesson in patience. Lol

02-21-09 12:17 AM
    Can't relate bc I got a pearl and already knw its limita but its still a good device

02-21-09 12:29 AM
    Maybe if half you geeks quit trying to install hacked os's and rigged apps and wait for something official, you would have these issues. Seems like everyone wants to mod the Sh*T out of their week old devices then complain because it don't work correctly WAH fn WAH!!! go by an iSuck and make out with it!
    02-21-09 12:30 AM
    I'm pretty sure the leaks and official os are the same.

02-21-09 07:51 AM

Ummm what? Lol

02-21-09 08:07 AM
    Maybe if half you geeks quit trying to install hacked os's and rigged apps and wait for something official, you would have these issues. Seems like everyone wants to mod the Sh*T out of their week old devices then complain because it don't work correctly WAH fn WAH!!! go by an iSuck and make out with it!
    That is sooo funny!
    02-21-09 08:52 AM

Ummm what? Lol

CX posted this in another thread so it explains this whole issue quite clearly.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/ho...s-leak-129305/

Verizon will release a stable OS when it feels it is ready. To do it too soon would bring on the wraith of a lot more ppl that those that frequent this site and probably cost them a ton of time and money with CS. I like many here can't wait for an official OS that will create a better more stable phone. It's really tough trying to be patient. So those who want to dabble with leaks and hybrids, for the most part, know what they are dealing with and report their experiments results. There a just a few who go nuts and start blaming RIM , VZW MOds and anyone else they can. IMO
    02-21-09 11:29 AM
    My device only became usable with .99, now .103. Before that I had many of the same issues that the OP had when trying to do something with .75. I knew that there was a reason the Verizon rep looked at me strangely when I forked over $500 for a new Storm to replace the Pearl I got a few months before. Luckily I am patient.
    02-21-09 09:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD