Does Hulu function on Storm(verizon)
    01-25-09 05:29 PM
    seeing as you have a storm, why not try it out? ;-)
    01-25-09 05:44 PM
    other than that, I'm pretty sure that hulu will not work, as it requires flash to operate.
    01-25-09 05:45 PM
    they need to make a hulu app like youtube
    02-03-09 07:56 PM
    they need to make a hulu app like youtube
    Would be nice, maybe someday.
    Or we just need better web browsers
    02-03-09 08:07 PM
    No, Hulu, joost, and all of the online streaming sites tend to run on flash, which the Storm doesnt support.
    02-03-09 08:57 PM
    I just emailed Hulu yesterday regarding use on the Storm and below is their reply:

"We're focused on the free streaming experience on the computer today, but our overall mission at Hulu is to help people find and enjoy great content when,
    where and how they want. That means we�re continually listening to user feedback and evaluating new technologies to develop new experiences for users to enjoy Hulu. "
    02-04-09 05:26 AM
    I just emailed Hulu yesterday regarding use on the Storm and below is their reply:

"We're focused on the free streaming experience on the computer today, but our overall mission at Hulu is to help people find and enjoy great content when,
    where and how they want. That means we�re continually listening to user feedback and evaluating new technologies to develop new experiences for users to enjoy Hulu. "
    sounds like an automated reply
    02-04-09 07:43 AM
    will if skyfire browser comes out for the blackberry i know we can watch hulu then my friend has the omnia and has a beta version for it and is able to watch hulu on it
    02-04-09 07:50 AM
    will if skyfire browser comes out for the blackberry i know we can watch hulu then my friend has the omnia and has a beta version for it and is able to watch hulu on it
    even if skyfire comes out, that doesnt mean that flash support will.
    02-04-09 08:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD