Does anyone know if hulu will be releasing a bb app to watch full episodes?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 07:21 PM
    I hope so, I was on their site last night trying to get it to work.
    04-04-09 07:27 PM
    As of yet, Hulu has not made a mobile version of their site. I sent them an Email a while back asking if they were going to and they responded with a vary vague answer.

I'm sure it will happen eventually, but even then who's to say the app will be for BB?
    04-04-09 07:29 PM
    That would give them a huge amount of traffic I hope to see one soon

04-04-09 07:35 PM
    Blackberry does not do adobe flash hence no hulu for the blackberry. And don't hold your breath
    04-04-09 07:36 PM
    at least youtube works.
    04-04-09 07:39 PM
    at least youtube works.
    And even that is at a lower resolution and looks crappy
    04-04-09 07:41 PM
    Ya... No joke... Extremely disappointed

04-04-09 07:51 PM
    Blackberry does not do adobe flash hence no hulu for the blackberry. And don't hold your breath
    But the YouTube app DOES do Flash Video, so in theory it could be modified to work with Hulu. But given the stunts Hulu has been pulling lately trying to keep third parties from being able to access their content (even when they leave the advertising intact) makes me think this is very unlikely.
    04-04-09 07:58 PM
    Freaking android phones are going to get flash soon

04-04-09 08:13 PM
    Freaking android phones are going to get flash soon

And so the already bad battery life of the G1 can be made even worse when people start loading Flash craplets. What exactly is the appeal? As soon as Flash on mobile platforms lands, people will move immediately to complaining about the horrible effect it has on battery life. Mark my words, it'll happen. It'll be just like when a leak happens for the Storm... First day or two everyone'll be ecstatic over Flash for their phones... Then as the novelty of it wears off, people will start to take notice of the fact that it eats batteries alive.

Flash may not seem like much on a desktop computer, but desktop computers are hundreds of times more powerful than any smartphone. They also have an "unlimited" power source to draw from. The only real way around this is to create a stripped down version of the Flash runtime, and that comes with its own set of issues in the way of compatibility. You will be less than impressed when Flash finally lands, trust me.
    04-04-09 09:21 PM
    All we can do is hope that this comes to BB.
    04-04-09 10:10 PM
    Skyfire is a new browser that is on many other windows mobile devices, and supposedly "high on their list" for supporting blackberrys, it's going to have flash support! I recommend that everyone here send an email to [email protected] and tell them they NEED to support bb's!!! If enough people send in, they will have to!
    Last edited by winnersmw; 04-05-09 at 01:01 AM.
    04-04-09 10:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD