Maybe i'm just a little antsy, but I am actually going to set everything up for my storm before I even get it. By that I mean, I have already allocated 4GB worth of music, 1.5GB worth of clips/videos, 15 ringtones already cut, 5 or 6 wallpapers, etc. All of this will be in a file named "Storm" and as soon as I get my Storm on Friday, it will be just a matter of loading all of that on the phone. Then, i'm going to spend the rest of the weekend calibrating the sensitivity levels of the touch and getting used to the overall feel of the phone. Finally, I will just type away! There has never been a keyboard that I have used at first and felt natural. There is no such thing, even the regular desktop keyboard took time to get used to. So, i'm going to put a heavy emphasis on this next weekend.

Why am I doing this, you ask? Well, first and most obvious, I have been waiting on this phone for way too long to half *** it. Second, I hang around with a bunch of friends who recently bought an iphone and we'll be meeting up to watch the sunday night football game. I want them to get a look at the storm when it is at its most optimized. Or in other words, show off the new gadget!

So, like I asked before, am I the only thinking like this, or are others getting ready for the phone.

p.s. When I was up for a new phone, I decided that it was going to be a smartphone. It was either the iphone 3g, or one of the two new blackberries. This decision surely meant that I was going to pay for a phone that cost more than $100, breaking my 7 year streak of not paying more than $100 for a phone. Well, with the discounts that I will be getting for the Storm, looks like my streak will go to at least 9 years!!! as Borat would say "Great Success!"
    11-15-08 02:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD