my phone came with and i am running .75. i do not have the desktop manager software installed because i use bes (i have a hosted exchange account with bes support) and all my syncing with outlook is done ota. will i be able to install the new os ota or will i have to install the desktop manager software in order to do so? i have a few third party apps installed and i have (of course) done a lot of customization to my storm and i would hate to lose all that. i know that when one of my third party apps comes out with an update i just do an ota update and it's all good.

thanks in advance for any help you can provide!
    03-23-09 09:51 PM
    the official release will be ota... whenever it comes
    03-23-09 09:52 PM
    the official release will be ota... whenever it comes
    so i just do the ota update and no other changes get made to my phone? all my third party apps and customizations stay the same?
    03-23-09 09:54 PM
    so i just do the ota update and no other changes get made to my phone? all my third party apps and customizations stay the same?
    thats correct
    03-23-09 09:55 PM
    thats correct
    well that is su-weet! that is what i was hoping for but after reading all the threads about people upgrading to the leaked os' i was little worried. thanks mucho!
    03-23-09 09:58 PM
    well that is su-weet! that is what i was hoping for but after reading all the threads about people upgrading to the leaked os' i was little worried. thanks mucho!
    No prob... glad I could help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 10:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD