The title says it all . . . I have 5 x email accounts set up on my Storm 9550 (1 x BB, 1 x private domain, 1 x hotmail and 2 x yahoo).

How do I stop the BB checking for emails on ONLY the hotmail account for example, or ONLY 1 x of the yahoo accounts without deleting them.

I merely want to disable it temporarily, not delete it.

Tats

p.s. - once an email account is setup, where (how) do I need to go to change the email password stored for the account?
    05-01-10 07:24 AM
    Email settings > highlight the email > BB menu button > filters > do not forward email to the device

Should work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by jgreen1tc; 05-01-10 at 12:25 PM.
    05-01-10 12:22 PM
    You can goto you carriers BIS site to change the password, or access it from the email setup icon on your BlackBerry. You can also try StopMail to disable the accounts.
    05-01-10 08:09 PM
    Email settings > highlight the email > BB menu button > filters > do not forward email to the device

Should work.

Sorry . . . am still getting to grips with this . . . where do I find Email Settings now so that I can highlight the email I want to filter?
    05-02-10 12:02 AM
    On your device : menu - setup folder - email settings

05-02-10 01:04 AM
    Got it! Thank you . . . there's so many things to remember and they are not always where I would expect them to be . . . why isn't this under the main "Options" menu? lol
    05-02-10 01:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD