I've done a bunch of searching in this forum but can't find an answer to what I think is a basic question, hopefully someone here can help me!

I have word2go loaded on my storm and I can see the option to open up files, it shows a number of folders on my storm, including a folder called "documents".

I have my storm configured in mass storage mode and I can see it fine from my Windows XP desktop. When I open up the media card from Windows, I only see 2 folders, "Data" and "Media". The "Media" folder contains all my music.

I do not see the folders that word2go displayed! If I try to drag and drop a pdf file to the "Data" folder, the pdf file goes across just fine.

Why is the folder structure visible from Windows completely different than the folder structure in word2go? Why is my file not visible in word2go?
    02-15-09 10:52 AM
    Word2go doesn't work with pdf files. U need to put a .doc or .txt file there. It only works with Window word files
    02-15-09 11:37 AM
    it turns out that my storm was not on "mass storage mode" by default, I had it set on prompt for "mass storage mode".

as drshakawa said, word2go will not open up the pdf file anyway, I must need some third party application for that.
    02-16-09 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD