Hi guys,

Sorry to ask such a newbie question but I've been searching on here for 20 minutes and I think I'm just not up to tech par to get this going.
    So I synced by computer to my Storm through Bluetooth and installed Outlook 2007. Now I can't figure out how to import all the contact info to Outlook. Also should my Storm show up as a drive in my computer? While I am connected to it, there is no drive showing like when I plug the storm in through microUSB.

Thank you,
    -Cyrus
    01-12-09 04:39 PM
    Sorry guys, forgot to mention I am not using Outlook for my email this is strictly for my contacts. Thanks.
    01-12-09 04:40 PM
    it is very simple. Use Desktop Manager. It walks you straight through it. Very, very easy.
    01-12-09 04:48 PM
    you have to enable mass media in options ? memory. Then you will get 2 drives. One for the device memory, the other for the SD card.
    01-12-09 04:58 PM
    Even though DM recognizes my Storm, it will not connect to it. At the bottom of the screen it always says "Device connected (PIN): none." Because of this it won't let me click the Synchronize button. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?
    -Cyrus
    01-12-09 05:09 PM
    silly question, do you have your storm plugged into your PC using the USB cable they gave you? If yes, then you should have at least one drive for the device in "my computer" on your machine. If not, you may want to download the USB drivers from RIM and install those or reinstall DM.
    01-12-09 05:14 PM
    I'm try to do it all through bluetooth, so no USB plugged in.

Thanks,
    -Cyrus
    01-12-09 05:18 PM
    I thought I read you have to do it through USB first
    01-12-09 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD