Ok now that I got your attention, I see it worked....thank you for your help in advance.
    So I made a new email last night on yahoo and low and behold my hubby puts my new email on his BB to go to his phone too, which is fine but after I set it up on my phone I get ALL of my husbands contacts, which is NOT ok and I had to manually delete each one last night, which was extremely time consuming. So today I reinstalled Vlingo and I cannot get it to sync with my contacts. I even deleted the new yahoo email acct and all I get are a few of my husbands contacts and the Vlingo is only on my phone. I don't understand, on my other S2, before the refurbished one I was able to get Vlingo to read my contacts. I can't find anyplace in Vlingo to fix this.

I hope I wasn't too confusing..

Thanks,
    Carlissa

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-10 08:50 PM
    How about setting yourself up with a gmail/GoogleSync account. You could forward all of your Yahoo email there and not have to worry about co-mingling your husbands stuff. Yo ucan even make your new gmail email say that your emails and replies are still from xxx@yahoo.com.
    07-06-10 07:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD