07-03-10 01:38 PM
196 1234 ...
tools
    Anything similar available for XM
    or
    since they are merged it will work either way?
    uXM google search!
    11-26-08 11:36 PM
    So you don't actually download any software to the phone? Everything is downloaded to the computer and then you access it from your phone simply by opening your browser and going to Orb.com?
    That's correct, that's how I listen to Howard.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-08 11:38 PM
    I can't believe I was paying for XM Mobile on my Pearl, this program is Awesome.
    12-02-08 06:40 PM
    This works perfectly!

The instructions were crystal-clear, everything downloaded and installed flawlessly, and here I am 10 minutes after starting the procedure, listening to "The Spectrum" on Sirius, using my Storm and the included headphones.

For those of you having problems, I'm using XP SP3, a 3.4 Ghz processor, Sirius, and the codec issue never happened to me. It just....worked!

Thanks...you sir, are a total genius!

p.s. the audio quality is AMAZING!
    12-03-08 05:24 AM
    This works perfectly!

The instructions were crystal-clear, everything downloaded and installed flawlessly, and here I am 10 minutes after starting the procedure, listening to "The Spectrum" on Sirius, using my Storm and the included headphones.

For those of you having problems, I'm using XP SP3, a 3.4 Ghz processor, Sirius, and the codec issue never happened to me. It just....worked!

Thanks...you sir, are a total genius!

p.s. the audio quality is AMAZING!
    Glad it is working well!
    12-04-08 03:34 PM
    has anybody been able to get this to work in Vista? it always says i am in need of codecs
    12-05-08 10:31 AM
    that seems like a lot of work to get sirius. it would be nice to hear howard on my phone though in addition to the car, lol
    12-05-08 10:37 AM
    This is awesome... it works perfectly and through Orb I can also play ALL of Itunes (yes, even the songs I bought) and haven't even touched my memory card. I can also view any picture I have saved on my PC... maybe I am easily impressed, but I think this is pretty freakin cool.
    12-05-08 12:52 PM
    Now this is a post that should be made a sticky... Its much better that where was you BB made? :lol:
    12-05-08 01:20 PM
    Wow - ty very much for the very simple instructions. I am listening to Howard Stern right now. Quick ? - do you have to keep both orb and usirius open on your pc or just orb? Thanks
    12-05-08 02:59 PM
    I have the PC side correct... When I log into ORB with the Storm my page is empty. Is this a browser setting?
    12-05-08 05:57 PM
    Wow - ty very much for the very simple instructions. I am listening to Howard Stern right now. Quick ? - do you have to keep both orb and usirius open on your pc or just orb? Thanks
    If Orb is running, you'll have access to your mp3's and videos but, not Sirius. uSirius streams the audio from the Sirius website and feeds it to Orb.

At least that's how I understand it to work.

I just tested it...yup...no uSirius running, no Sirius on Orb (Codec error).
    12-05-08 06:04 PM
    Thanks for the info Habious
    12-06-08 11:20 AM
    Hi all,

I am logged into usirius on pc and when logged into orb on strom cant get drop down to work from open an application to choose audio. What am i missing?

TYVM

Jam on
    12-06-08 02:51 PM
    Hi all,

I am logged into usirius on pc and when logged into orb on strom cant get drop down to work from open an application to choose audio. What am i missing?

TYVM

Jam on
    Yes, Same here any help please???
    12-07-08 12:04 AM
    WOW absolutely great. Streaming XM on my Storm. Thanks for sharing.
    :-)
    12-09-08 09:07 PM
    It WORKS!!!!!!!! Now I got Grateful Dead, Home Ice and Raw Comedy on my BB
    12-09-08 10:12 PM
    Beautiful. I love xm:-) Thanks!!
    12-10-08 10:44 AM
    ive tried this on multiple computers and i get the damned codec error on every one!

anybody figure out a solution to this, i feel stupid not being able to figure this out
    12-10-08 10:53 AM
    Holy crap this is awesome
    12-10-08 08:42 PM
    im stuck with the other guys.. how do u get the drop down menu?
    12-10-08 09:43 PM
    Does anybody else get this?

Server blocked or unresponsive.

This is the error i get on my storm. I also can't open the stream on other computers. Everything seemed to setup OK. I followed the instructions, and reinstalled everything twice. It seems that everything is working OK until i try to open the stream on anything other than my home desktop pc. ARGH!!!

Edit: Nevermind guys. I fixed the problem. I was using TeamViewer 3 to remotely access my home PC from work (don't tell on me...lol). Apparently, due to the way teamviewer works, it was blocking the stream. I had to close the remote connection to get it to work. Sorry, for wasting anyone's time, but maybe someone will learn from my mistake.
    Last edited by AcidPunch; 12-11-08 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Fixed Problem
    12-11-08 10:08 AM
    Everything is set up correctly. I have tried and configured everything 2 times now. I am very computer and bberry savvy. I cannot get it to work. In the uSirius window I get this:
    11:53:24 - Incoming stream request for Sirius 21 - Alt Nation (129 Kbps).
    11:53:24 - Unsupported user agent: NSPlayer/4.1.0.3936.
    11:53:24 - Incoming request could not be completed.
    Can Anyone Help?
    TIA!
    12-11-08 10:55 AM
    BIG PROPS 2 this post... i have add BACCHANALRADIO.COM to my play list. this is ran by some friends of mine in trinidad .... THUMS UP!!
    12-11-08 11:26 AM
    How are u guys getting the drop down menu to even get over to audio ?
    12-11-08 11:36 AM
196 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD