uxm's website doesnt seem to be working, can someone email me the exe file? [email protected]

thanks
    01-14-09 12:53 AM
    Is there an actual app to install on the BB? Whenever I go to orb.com or the OTA link posted I can't get anything to down load...
    01-18-09 09:37 PM
    No it is all downloaded on your home PC then you go to orb.com on your phones browser and access your home PC and stream it from there
    01-19-09 03:25 PM
    No it is all downloaded on your home PC then you go to orb.com on your phones browser and access your home PC and stream it from there
    Thanks, I figured out what my problem was... I had the browser Identification set to FireFox instead of Blackberry.... changed that setting, cleared my cookies and cache and I was good to go.
    01-19-09 09:30 PM
    ...after 3+ hours I am streaming XM *whew!*

I kept getting this lovely message
    codec error, go to orb.com/codecs on storm
    For anyone that gets it, this is what I did (most of this has all ready been posted)

on handheld go to settings
    Speed - change fixed speed to 80
    Strem - select 3GP-AAC/RTSP

went here: http://test.orb.com/streamtest/threegp.jsp to see if my phone and Orb were compatible, had to update QuickTime

in the uXM I went to settings and hit "reset settings" and then "delete lineup cache"

by this point it still wasn't working so while in uXM settings still I went into server and input my IP address where asked, hit start and then went back to orb's site on my phone and whala! it worked!

I did go to the site listed for the codec but they did not work for me and I also uninstalled and reinstalled Orb w/ no luck.

*if you don't know how to find your IP if you go to this site PortForward.com - Free Help Setting up Your Router or Firewall it shows it next to the red arrow

I hope this helps others, no where in my searches did anyone mention entering IP addy and I think that's what solved my issues.
    01-24-09 11:35 PM
    THAT WAS AWESOME!! Thanks man, it works great!
    01-25-09 09:16 PM
    I close usirius and got the code error, and when I opened usirius again, started playing again.
    also got an email while it was playing and I got an error playing media.
    01-25-09 09:39 PM
    also it just went thru a lot of battery in 20 min.
    01-25-09 09:40 PM
    quick question....do u have to keep uSirius open?
    02-07-09 06:11 PM
    quick question....do u have to keep uSirius open?
    Yes you do.
    02-07-09 06:34 PM
    After making all the suggested changes I finally uninstalled/installed Orb and now it works like a charm!!! I officially LOVE my Storm! Shade45 will stay on!
    02-07-09 11:29 PM
    ok maybe there is something I am missing but when i try to play a song from my itunes it opens the media player and starts loading but then i get an error message. It says content not available, server is blocked or unresponsive. Any ideas to correct this one.

Also for uXM i cant seem to get it to change URLs. I select the channel I want from the dropdown and select ok but it doesnt go to that channels.
    02-08-09 11:58 AM
    rls1400: Thank you! I never thought this would be possible, however I am now able to hear my favorite Sirius channels via the Storm! Thank you for such excellent directions!!
    02-08-09 01:10 PM
    So, after a lot of codec downloading and messing with port forwarding on my router, I finally got this to work for every Sirius station that I tried...BUT...

...I cannot get channel 124 (NFL Radio) to stream...it just takes me to a webpage with the options to restart Orb or go back to the homepage...it doesn't open the media player...

Is anyone else having the same issue or is anyone able to get this channel to work?
    Any ideas on where to go from here?
    02-08-09 10:34 PM
    Getting a Codecs error and thus can NOT play. Everything works well UNTIL I try to connect. It tells me to run orb.com/codecs to get the latest ones....but there is nothing there...another error. Anyone know why I can't get the Codecs on my SOny Vaio through Sirius. I have a Blackberry Storm. Thanks for any help.

Ron
    02-13-09 07:39 PM
    Can anyone tell me how to "Log your phone to org.com?" This is the last step and do not know how to do it on my Blackberry Storm. I hear audio on my computer fine. Thanks.

Ron
    02-13-09 08:17 PM
    I get the same thing. It used to work and not I get the unresponsive error.

ok maybe there is something I am missing but when i try to play a song from my itunes it opens the media player and starts loading but then i get an error message. It says content not available, server is blocked or unresponsive. Any ideas to correct this one.

Also for uXM i cant seem to get it to change URLs. I select the channel I want from the dropdown and select ok but it doesnt go to that channels.
    02-17-09 01:54 AM
    Just so evereyone knows... XM/Sirius is most likely going bankrupt this week... So no need to worry about it for that much longer.
    02-17-09 01:57 AM
    Weird when I moved up to OS .103 and then the hybrid .106 can't get ORB to stream Sirius anymore. Anyone else have a problem recently? I run the stream test on ORB, it's fine, it's when I try to connect to a Sirius stream, it just tries to load it and eventually I get the can't play error. I know it's working right, I checked my PC and it loaded up the Sirius stream from ORB perfectly.

Got ORB on my phone set to 3GP AAC/RTSP like always.

Really weird. Anyone have any crazy thoughts on this?
    02-17-09 02:26 AM
    Same as above, but it doesn't stream anything. It works on computer.
    02-17-09 02:32 PM
    Just so evereyone knows... XM/Sirius is most likely going bankrupt this week... So no need to worry about it for that much longer.
    They got a non-government infusion of capital. All is well for now
    02-17-09 04:37 PM
    Mel > You
    02-17-09 04:38 PM
    It's amazing to me how little people know about anything financial or economic.

Tell me exactly, if Sirius is going to file chapter 11 bankruptcy how exactly does that make it so we "dont need to worry about it for that much longer"?

Or, is it possible, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about?
    02-17-09 05:40 PM
    You can download an xm app on blackberry help page/entertainment.. Can't wait for Sirius to follow suit. The whole orb thing seems like a P.I.T.A

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 06:30 PM
    Is there an answer to not being able to stream content to my Storm? The stream works on my laptop.
    02-17-09 08:48 PM
196 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD