I must be having trouble with my browser. When I log into orb on my STORM, I can see the tab HOME and OPEN APPLICATION, but there is no audio tab or anything else...Can you help?????

Thanks
    12-11-08 08:41 PM
    Yo, thanks!!!! This is the coolest...works flawlessly!!! Hip Hop Nation.......Much props!
    12-11-08 10:05 PM
    Wow, I have a Sirius account I hardly ever use on my computer, and even rarely in my car. Perhaps if I get access to it on my phone, will finally have a need for it. I've download flycast and it seems to work really well. The audio on the Storm is the best to date I have seen so far on any cell phone. Very loud too.
    12-11-08 10:36 PM
    Finally got drop down, when put browser into blackberry mode.. rather than firefox..

this is a really cool feature to have now...
    12-11-08 11:15 PM
    How do I get the TV to work? I can hear the sound but no picture.
    12-12-08 07:26 AM
    XM user here too with same question.
    One more XM user here.
    12-12-08 10:04 AM
    Is there an app that you can install directly to the phone? I dont want to have to install software on my PC then then access it that way. Seems to be a pain.
    12-12-08 03:45 PM
    I must be having trouble with my browser. When I log into orb on my STORM, I can see the tab HOME and OPEN APPLICATION, but there is no audio tab or anything else...Can you help?????

Thanks
    I'm having the same problem. This method worked perfectly for me until I updated my storm to .75. Now I see the same thing as the poster above.
    12-12-08 09:26 PM
    Ok, after playing around with this for a bit I think I found a fix for anyone having an issue with the orb page only showing "HOME" and "OPEN APPLICATION".

Try the following method:

In your browser, press the BlackBerry menu button. Selection "Options". Then choose "Browser Configuration". On this page, look at "Browser Identification". At one point I had changed this to "Firefox". After changing it back to "BlackBerry" my Orb page now displays correctly.

Save changes, reload your orb page and good luck!
    12-12-08 09:36 PM
    When you see the web page on your storm is it the pc version or the mobile phone version. I changed my settings to see the mobile phone version of orb and now it works fine. But the interface is not the same as if you were viewing the site on your pc. Is that the way your's is working????
    12-13-08 07:55 AM
    Is there a way to use this with Moodio, so far Moodio has been great for me
    12-13-08 10:29 AM
    so my computer needs to be on in order to listen to sirius on my phone?
    man that sucks
    12-13-08 10:31 AM
    I downloaded Orb and Usirius and had Sirius streaming to my Pearl with no problems for a few days. Now I log into Orb on my phone and a error message comes up: "unknown exception on your PC running Orb" I have both Orb open and Usirius open and running on my laptop. Any idea what the problem might be??? Any help would be great!
    12-13-08 09:40 PM
    finaly got it to work. I want to be able to put the BB in the holster while i am listening. How do I turn off the BB going into standby mode in the holster, which shuts down the streaming. Thanks
    12-14-08 01:49 PM
    silly question here, but we have XM and will hopefully get it set up to stream through our Storm's once we get them, here's my Q, how far away from the computer does this work? Like can I take a walk around the block streaming xm? or is it in house only? Thanks
    12-14-08 07:53 PM
    will this work on a mac
    12-14-08 08:52 PM
    Someone pls help -- Got the Orb set up and I can access it from my Storm, play my Itunes music - COOL!

We have a XM account - could someone pls explain how to access it from the storm.

I went to the download link and installed UXM. I see the ORB icon and the UXM icon in the task bar.

Now what??? I can't see/hear XM radio on the storm - I can get to the orb and hear my music. But don't see anything for the XM - What am I doing wrong

Your help will be much appreciated!!!

Thanks
    careyon151
    Last edited by careyon151; 12-15-08 at 08:39 PM.
    12-15-08 04:04 PM
    Okay - I admit I'm a newbie -

Can you listen to the podcast on Itunes using Orb???

Thanks
    careyon151
    12-15-08 04:29 PM
    Any way to get this to work on a Mac?
    12-15-08 07:35 PM
    This works for xm as well, I've been using it since launch
    12-15-08 07:46 PM
    I downloaded Orb and Usirius and had Sirius streaming to my Pearl with no problems for a few days. Now I log into Orb on my phone and a error message comes up: "unknown exception on your PC running Orb" I have both Orb open and Usirius open and running on my laptop. Any idea what the problem might be??? Any help would be great!
    My Orb was working perfectly but today I am getting the dreaded "unknown exception on your pc running orb"

Anyone have a fix for this???
    12-16-08 10:36 PM
    How do I do this for Videos that I have on my computer? I can not get Orb to find any of my videos.
    12-17-08 09:14 PM
    i am getting "unknown exception on your pc running orb" when trying to get xm radio also. i can see pictures but no video and xm....can someone please assist me with this...thanks joe

running win xp sp3
    no firewall
    have orb and uxm running
    copied the address correctly
    12-18-08 09:54 AM
    i just got this on my desktop:

Invalid arguments for AJAX call
    12-18-08 10:01 AM
    when the media player comes up on my storm it reboots itself. A couple of days ago I had it streaming...now this any ideas? Thanks
    12-18-08 09:11 PM
196 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD