There are a couple of threads floating around, but I figured it would be in everybody's best interest to start a new one with the instructions directly in the first post. This works perfectly on the Storm, and would probably work on other Blackberrys and smartphones.

1.) Download Orb. MyCast your digital media with Orb 2.0 remote pc access software Set up an account.

2.) Download uSirius. uSirius 1.0 Release Candidate 8 | Millard Software

3.) Install uSirius. Plug in your Sirius account info. Hit “Start” if needed.

4.) Select “URLs” on the right of uSirius.

5.) Select your channel that you want to stream from the dropdown list. Leave the Type as “MMS Stream”.

6.) Copy the URL. Go to Orb on your computer. Select the audio tab. Go to Internet Radio on the left list.

7.) Click "Add Custom" on top. Paste the MMS link from uSirius into your favorite streams. Add a name (i.e. - Howard 100, Lithium).

8.) Log your phone on to Orb.com. Go to audio. Select favorite internet radio streams. Listen to Sirius station.

Now here are the requirements.

1.) Sirius account (obviously). You need to have the username and pass for online access.

2.) Windows computer for Orb.

3.) Computer NEEDS TO BE LEFT ON anytime you want to access Sirius or your files.

HOPE THIS HELPS! I am busy so typed it up as fast as I can. Feel free to ask questions or add on to this thread.

I have had VERY good luck so far, excellent quality stream with no buffering.

XM USERS SEE FIRST POST ON PAGE 2 FOR DETAILS ON STREAMING XM!
    Last edited by rls1400; 11-24-08 at 02:49 PM.
    11-23-08 06:00 PM
    Do you need to be a Sirius user to do this? or is it free
    11-23-08 07:14 PM
    Do you need to be a Sirius user to do this? or is it free
    Take 90 seconds and read the post above.
    11-23-08 07:17 PM
    I get an error message: "Unsupported media type: video/x-ms-asx". Does anyone have any clue how to fix this?
    11-24-08 12:52 PM
    So you don't actually download any software to the phone? Everything is downloaded to the computer and then you access it from your phone simply by opening your browser and going to Orb.com?
    11-24-08 12:55 PM
    So you don't actually download any software to the phone? Everything is downloaded to the computer and then you access it from your phone simply by opening your browser and going to Orb.com?
    Yes..........
    11-24-08 12:59 PM
    No you do not download anything on your phone; you only download items onto your desktop...I have everything functioning, except I get an unsupported media type....
    11-24-08 01:00 PM
    Anything similar available for XM
    or
    since they are merged it will work either way?
    11-24-08 01:26 PM
    Give me a logical/technical reason why Orb will not install on my PC. Tried 2 different PC's running 2 different verzions of Windows. Won't install on either. Firewall set to allow Orb. I need this to work.
    11-24-08 01:40 PM
    Anything similar available for XM
    or
    since they are merged it will work either way?
    XM user here too with same question.
    11-24-08 01:45 PM
    They did merge didn't they guys?

XM user here too with same question.
    11-24-08 01:50 PM
    sorry wrong thread
    Last edited by brosx3; 11-24-08 at 01:55 PM.
    11-24-08 01:53 PM
    What stream format, would you choose on the storm?
    11-24-08 02:08 PM
    I have a good EVDO signal, and checked everything on computer for problems and found none. It doesn't matter whether it's videos, music, or Sirius, it's fine on computer, but audio lags(buffers?) on Storm.

I've played with the streaming speed settings on the PC and the Storm, but still......
    I'm still having buffering/lag/audio-cutting-in-and-out problems, no matter the media. Nobody knows why? Could those of you having no problems please post your settings?
    11-24-08 02:14 PM
    what codec do you need for this? i keep getting told im using the wrong codec?
    11-24-08 02:21 PM
    I dont know what the codec issues could be. Is the codec issue on the PC or on the phone itself?

I have Orb on my ****ty work computer which is five years old Windows XP, and it actually works great. I would install it on my personal computer but it is a Mac so no dice!

XM USERS:

uXM Release Candidate 4 | Millard Software That should work, from the same company.

Sirius and XM did merge, but their account holder bases are still different. You will need to log in to whoever you joined pre-merger.
    11-24-08 02:31 PM
    codec issue seems to be on the PC i guess.... cant get the MMS to work, only if i change it too ASX will the streams work.

do i need quicktime or something?
    11-24-08 02:36 PM
    Woot !

Works great!

Streaming xmradio octane!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 02:44 PM
    Been trying to figure this out for the Storm for a few days now, i appreciate this thread and time you took to explain it all! It works flawlessly! Time for some Stern!
    11-24-08 05:49 PM
    I'm still having buffering/lag/audio-cutting-in-and-out problems, no matter the media. Nobody knows why? Could those of you having no problems please post your settings?
    Could you guys let us know what settings and special processes you had to do to get yours to work right?
    11-24-08 06:37 PM
    Wow, I made that last post 12 minutes ago, and this thread is almost bumped off of page one already.

This much activity must be setting a record of some sort..........
    11-24-08 06:51 PM
    Anyone know what codecs are needed / where to find them / how to install them?
    11-24-08 07:40 PM
    This is freaking amazing!!!!!! I just got it setup and have been testing it for a few minutes and everything works great!
    11-24-08 07:53 PM
    I am trying to Stream XM but I don't seem to have the proper codecs on my PC. Does anyone know which ones I need and where I can find them?
    11-24-08 08:15 PM
    So will there be any usage charges from my home internet provider comcast or verizon? I should have unlimited usage but just want to make sure...If you use your BB for a air card for your laptop i know verizon has an "unlimited" plan but you can only use 5 gb's which is a lot but i thought unlimited is unlimited...btw orb and usirius works great!
    11-26-08 11:30 PM
196 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD