There is what looks to be a voicemail icon at the top of my screen but I deleted my voicemail and it stayed. Its been like this for over a day now, anyone else have this problem?

Thanks,
    Andy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-08 08:44 AM
    You'll need to do a Battery Pull.
    12-05-08 08:47 AM
    Are you using visual voicemail? If so, this seems to be a common problem. I've had to do the battery pull as well.
    12-05-08 08:54 AM
    Many threads on this topic. I have it as well. You probably had a vm in your inbox when you installed vvm. I called customer service yesterday and they created a ticket for me. I tried everything over the phone with the tech rep...battery pull, uninstall/reinstall vvm...didnt work.

Save yourself the trouble call VZW cs
    12-05-08 09:09 AM
    Yea, I tried the battery pull and it did not change. I did have a voicemail before I setup vvm... I'll see if maybe the update today fixes it and if not then I'll call into cs. Thanks for the help!
    12-05-08 09:18 AM
    Yea, I tried the battery pull and it did not change. I did have a voicemail before I setup vvm... I'll see if maybe the update today fixes it and if not then I'll call into cs. Thanks for the help!

Do a search for threads on this subject. I believe someone else gives direction on calling CS and having them fix by deleting VVM on their end.
    12-05-08 10:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD