I called like 20 minutes ago to talk about my screen not clicking; guy says he'll call me on Monday, and before I got off the phone I made sure we talked about it again to FULLY assure he'd call me (calling due to VZ not having stock). Am I supposed to actually believe he is gonna call me or is this just some bull to get me off the phone?

Oh and the funny thing is is that he said that screen clicking issues have not be reported. LOL.
    Last edited by Skeptix; 12-18-08 at 04:06 PM.
    12-18-08 03:18 PM
    Did you contact tech or a cs rep?
    12-18-08 03:21 PM
    Call back and get someone different. Its noted by Verizon and its a common issue. Make sure its a tech rep and not your standard "Ive got problems with my bill" rep.
    12-18-08 03:22 PM
    I asked to be forwarded to tech support and the guy did the usual situation assessment after you finish the call, so I'm pretty sure it was a tech guy. Just seemed phony that he said that it wasn't reported... at all.
    12-18-08 03:28 PM
    Try this #. The woman I spoke with from this customer service number was extremely helpful, gave me her extension and all to call her back with any problems..sounded hot too, lol.

1-800-735-7744
    12-18-08 03:30 PM
    just dial 611 from your storm...

ive called vzw tech support on behalf of the storm and have gotten the best tech support ive ever had from any product ive ever owned.

VZW tech support is so good one guy i talked to, for like an hour btw because well we just had fun talking shop about the storm gave me his personal office phone number and extension and his email lol he told me to call him whenever i had an issue.
    12-18-08 03:36 PM
    Also, from my experience with CS, not just VZW but a lot of other centers, any time they tell you they will call you back its a bad start. Now if its a major issue and could take days to fix then I can understand but your problem should have been addressed right there.

Turnover is high in call centers. Probably just got a new guy.
    12-18-08 03:38 PM
    Hmmm... I guess I'll give them another call in a bit.
    12-18-08 03:52 PM
    My experience with VZW is excellent most of the times. If you get a bad rep or something doesn't work out just call again, they have plenty good ones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-08 04:02 PM
    i think the thread subject is completely misleading. verizon's NETWORK is the most reliable i've used.
    12-18-08 04:04 PM
    GAH ASURION HUNG UP ON ME. Lady put me on hold to figure something out, everything was going good, and she was gonna send me a replacement.

...I can't catch a fking break, seriously.
    12-18-08 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD