Hey all,

I want to put some of the ringtones and wallpapers on the phone's internal memory so that when it is connected to my computer, the files are still available. In Windows 7, when I connect the phone to the computer, I get two drives showing up, one for the SD Card and one labeled the phone, but when I drag files to the Phone drive, none of the folders that show in Windows Explorer seem to be available once I disconnect from the computer and try to set the wallpaper on the phones memory.

When I connect to the computer, BerryWeather still will revert back to the theme's wallpaper because it will no longer read the wallpaper I have set, even though I thought I had it picked from the phones memory and not the SD card.

Any and all help appreciated.

Mike
    06-17-10 11:39 AM
    You can use the file manager (berry menu from inside the media application) to move them from the SD to the internal memory. This is especially useful if you use a computer to charge the phone. Another option is to disable (or have it ask to use) mass storage mode, so the blackberry does not lose it's own access to the SD card.
    06-17-10 12:02 PM
    You can use the file manager (berry menu from inside the media application) to move them from the SD to the internal memory. This is especially useful if you use a computer to charge the phone. Another option is to disable (or have it ask to use) mass storage mode, so the blackberry does not lose it's own access to the SD card.
    Still doesn't seem to work, as the files and folders that are accessible when the phone isn't connected to the computer don't seem to be available when the phone is connected.
    06-17-10 12:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD