How do u post a screen shot of your bb to a thread.. I have QL with a option to capture my screen. Now would a post it to a thread??
    06-04-10 01:50 AM
    There are a couple different ways.

Option 1: If you want to have a full size image show up within the thread then you need to host the photo on another site that will allow photos to be linked. Then copy the address to the photo and use the "insert image" icon (has a little mountain picture in a box) at the top of the posting box. Then just past your photo address into the box and click OK. Then your screen shot will show up like this...

06-04-10 02:03 AM
    Option 2: This will give you a thumbnail that folks can click on for a larger image. It does not require you to have an outside host, as CrackBerry will host the photo if you do this. The major downside to this method is that mobile site viewers will not be able to see the photos. ANyway, to do this you simply click on the paper clip icon and browse your phone folder for the picture you want to upload. then select your picture and click "upload." You can add more pictures or just click "close this window" once your picture has uploaded. Now you will have something like this...
    06-04-10 02:08 AM
    There are a couple different ways.

Option 1: If you want to have a full size image show up within the thread then you need to host the photo on another site that will allow photos to be linked. Then copy the address to the photo and use the "insert image" icon (has a little mountain picture in a box) at the top of the posting box. Then just past your photo address into the box and click OK. Then your screen shot will show up like this...

Downside of this is that your link will someday expire. After that you'll end up up with just a placemark on your post. I've seen a lot of this on forums.
    06-04-10 02:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD