Is there any kind of way to put the call log in order cause it is hard to find a number for me? Also is there a way to get the sms messages from one person to to stop like repeating itself every time you send and reply to them?
    12-04-08 07:27 AM
    Hit the green key to bring up the phone click the call log icon and go to options---->Gen options----> phone list view choose most recent most used or name...
    12-04-08 07:47 AM
    I asked and I received in like two minutes! If I ask for a million dollars will you respond with an answer of yes as quick
    12-04-08 08:01 AM
    Is there any kind of way to put the call log in order cause it is hard to find a number for me? Also is there a way to get the sms messages from one person to to stop like repeating itself every time you send and reply to them?
    You can also set the default to be your contacts list if you would like. I had the same problem as you... I could not figure out how in the world my call log was coming up in such a weird order! Then I realized I had it set to organize it by most used... now I keep it that way because there are 3 or 4 people that I am constantly in contact with...

EDIT: I forgot to mention... sorry but I don't have 1 million dollars. However, the mega millions lottery (not sure if you have it or not) is up to $146 million!
    12-04-08 08:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD