I'm curious if others are in here as much as me. 5 to 6 times a day at least. I don't post that often but the info I get here in invaluable. Anyone else addicted to this site as bad or worse than me?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

EDIT: I didn't realize I was in rants sec. Still but oh well.
    Last edited by phillyphreak; 01-31-09 at 12:40 PM.
    01-31-09 12:33 PM
    I'm curious if others are in here as much as me. 5 to 6 times a day at least. I don't post that often but the info I get here in invaluable. Anyone else addicted to this site as bad or worse than me?

Just as bad.....
    01-31-09 12:36 PM
    Way too often. I've got to get a real social life.
    01-31-09 12:38 PM
    I work 7 days a week at alltel for 9 hours a day so yeah it gets real boring at work and i just read up on here 70 percent of my day lol
    01-31-09 12:41 PM
    Probably more times than I can count. I will walk by my BB and just check in here for a sec. So I don't know and probably don't want to know either!

01-31-09 12:41 PM
    100th post heck yeah!!!
    01-31-09 12:45 PM
    quite a bit, i've got crackberry's rss feed on google reader which i use from my phone, and then whenever i'm on my computer i'm checking the forums for anything interesting/useful so probably 4 or 5 times a day on the forums and 7 or 8 times for the blog section
    01-31-09 12:46 PM
    I am on here several time s a day. I am sick!
    01-31-09 12:47 PM
    Everytime I use the bathroom!

01-31-09 12:54 PM

EDIT: I didn't realize I was in rants sec. Still but oh well.
    5 to 6 times a day? You slacking or something. I'm on here ALL the time, so much my wife gets onto me for having my phone 24/7, even at the bar. But I really only try to post useful or interesting things, so I'm not as bad as some on here who have like 500+ post in the same amount of time.

Good information and 95+% of the people on here are cool, so a good place to hang out and chat with others.
    01-31-09 12:55 PM
    I would say about 30% of my day is spent on CB. But as stated earlier I don't always post.

01-31-09 02:15 PM
    In my browser the Storm forum has it's own tab that I check and post in every now and then.
    01-31-09 03:57 PM
    5 to 6 times a day? You slacking or something. I'm on here ALL the time, so much my wife gets onto me for having my phone 24/7, even at the bar. But I really only try to post useful or interesting things, so I'm not as bad as some on here who have like 500+ post in the same amount of time.

Good information and 95+% of the people on here are cool, so a good place to hang out and chat with others.
    I agree. I honestly think w/o this site and the free info and apps I've found I would have allot more free time.

01-31-09 05:59 PM
    Sometimes at work, there are LONG times between trauma calls. I'm not required to work in the ER when on Trauma call... then when I'm home, I'm "watching" the kids... in other words... there are hours and hours on a given day I waste on the internet... lately, Crackberry is winning.
    01-31-09 06:57 PM
    I have it open all day.
    01-31-09 08:11 PM
    I try to get on at least once a day. I find once I get on, I can't get off. So, I reserve it for the evenings when all personal stuff is done
    01-31-09 11:02 PM
    A few times a day!!!
    02-01-09 04:01 PM
    a couple times a day, i just dont post much, trying to take in all the info i can
    02-01-09 08:50 PM
    Well between the wap version on the storm and on my pc at work and laptop it adds up to quite a bit. I'm kinda OCD about finding new things to add or tweak my storm.

02-02-09 09:30 PM
    I lose count.
    "Just when I thought I was out...they pulled me back in."
    02-02-09 10:37 PM
    Way too much.

Home, work, and on the go.

Its.... ruining my reality.
    02-02-09 10:49 PM
    i am literally on ALL day i dont always post but i am on, browsing and what not.... so much info on this site.... i LOVE it
    02-02-09 11:06 PM
    Typically at least once or twice a day!!
    I should get back to work!!
    02-03-09 03:36 PM
    Well between the wap version on the storm and on my pc at work and laptop it adds up to quite a bit. I'm kinda OCD about finding new things to add or tweak my storm.

I do the same. Always looking for a new (free) app or what not to d/l. I honestly wonder if it wasn't for this site if I would have kept my 9530 past the 30 days... This site rocks and (most) of the peeps here are friendly and more than helpful.

02-03-09 10:28 PM
    Umm...it's terrible how much I'm on here. Between nights on the comp and every chance I get at work....a whole heck of a lot....it's sad really...but i love what I learn through the site and when a new app or new trick comes up, I LOVE IT. He he :-)
    02-03-09 11:20 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD