I upgraded to a Tour and am looking to sell my barely used Storm. It works fine, but is not selling for $200 on Craigslist. What's a reasonable price?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-10 02:20 PM
    I'll trade you my Storm for your Storm. But in all seriousness, I'm also looking to sell, but I've never sold anything on eBay so my feedback is 0. Good luck to the both of us.
    07-14-10 03:00 PM
    Since a used S2 goes for $200 or less, the odds of getting that much for a S1 seem pretty small...

Be sure to take really good pics, and post it on Ebay (if you have an account) because for small, easily shipped items it's a much better marketplace. Craigslist is the place to sell old furniture and slightly used sombreros (oh, and to make missed connections, and complain about people via open letters).
    07-14-10 03:49 PM
    My storm is going too. No more BB for me either. I have two BB for sale if anyone wants them. I would give them away, but then loose the satisfaction of smashing the guts out of them with the largest hammer I have.

My dislike for BB is greater then I had for Sprint when I left them and that cost me $600 to get out of their contract. So destroying these two POS will be a pleasure for me.
    07-16-10 06:02 AM
    $200 for a Storm is way too much. I sold mine on the CB market place and got what I was hoping to get for it. My Storm2 is going next!
    07-16-10 07:18 AM
    I upgraded to a Tour and am looking to sell my barely used Storm. It works fine, but is not selling for $200 on Craigslist. What's a reasonable price?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I just bought my used blackberry storm 9530 on craigslist for $100.00 and its in really good shape but they normally sell on ebay from $85-150 just depends.
    07-16-10 07:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD