As the title says..I am getting ready to upgrade to the Bold 9650 and have just had Verizon send me a replacement Storm as my last one was a lemon. Considering this "new" replacement phone I will be getting today is pretty much new and will be in near perfect condition. Can anyone suggest what I should sell this thing for?
    07-14-10 10:33 AM
    I'd put it on Craigslist for $75 OBO. I still have my Storm 1 in perfect condition (Verizon had to replace mine recently, also); but, the Storm 1 is basically worthless to people, mostly because Verizon doesn't even keep simple things like accessories for the Storm 1 anymore. Nobody wants an outdated BlackBerry, especially with all the new toys from Apple or Droid.

I think you're pretty much stuck with the phone. But, hey, keep it as a back-up. That's what mine will be for in a couple months when I upgrade to a new BB.
    07-14-10 11:03 AM
    On eBay they seem to be selling for between $50 and $150, depending on the auction, accessories, and LUCK.

Scott
    07-14-10 01:23 PM
    But, hey, keep it as a back-up.

I agree, that's what I did when I upgraded to the new curve... Plus you don't have to worry about insurance ( if you are into that sort of thing)
    07-14-10 01:34 PM
    so does $125 sound good for "Buy Now"?
    07-14-10 10:13 PM
    I agree, that's what I did when I upgraded to the new curve... Plus you don't have to worry about insurance ( if you are into that sort of thing)
    Upgrade from a Storm to a Curve? I dont think so buddy. I UPGRADED and got a Tour. Ever notice the #'s beside your device? I didnt know they came out with a Curve 95xx. haha
    07-15-10 10:12 AM
    I'm in the same boat of trying to sell my Storm. I put it on Craigslist for $200, but no one bit. I will probably just use it for backup or in case **** happens to my Tour. good luck
    07-15-10 10:14 AM
    I'm in the same boat of trying to sell my Storm. I put it on Craigslist for $200, but no one bit. I will probably just use it for backup or in case **** happens to my Tour. good luck
    If you're lucky you might get that price for it, but when I look at it this way (would I buy *insert device* at this price) and if that's a no then I doubt sensible people like yourself would buy it from you. But hey, I'm not trying to be a party pooper but I'm just trying to be realistic. This is a Storm 1 after all (not exactly everyone's go to device). If I can get that much for my Storm then I will personally send you $50 dollars.
    07-15-10 04:27 PM
    Sold mine recently. Got what iwas hoping to get for it. $200 is way too much.
    07-15-10 04:29 PM
    Sold mine recently. Got what iwas hoping to get for it. $200 is way too much.
    Same
    10 char
    07-16-10 01:44 AM
    I bought my storm used on craigslist for $100 and it was a year old and had all original boxes etc. And a 8gig card too.
    07-20-10 02:29 PM
    I bought my storm used on craigslist for $100 and it was a year old and had all original boxes etc. And a 8gig card too.
    That's about the going price.
    07-20-10 02:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD