Forgive me if this is posted somewhere, but I have not had luck on the forum search. I have Ascendo Money on my desktop and also have it uploaded to the Storm. It's in the "Downloads" folder. Is there a way to move it out and have it appear with all the other icons/apps...i.e. as with "messages", "calendar", etc???
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    12-05-08 10:46 AM
    highlight (touch) the icon, menu, move to folder
    12-05-08 10:51 AM
    highlight the icon, click the blackberry button, choose "move to folder" and choose the folder you would like to move it too. i am guessing you want it in the "home" folder. once you move it there, you can select it again and hit the blackberry key, then choose "move" and then you put your finger where you want the icon to move to, and click to complete the move.

you can also create new folders by pressing the blackberry key and choosing "add folder". from that screen, if you click the icon of the folder you can pick from a set of different icons for the new folder.
    12-05-08 10:53 AM
    Can I move around the Home Screen icons? I highlight, then click and choose move (and the icon has arrows around it) but I don't know how to move it up.

Thank you,
    hjf
    03-04-09 05:48 PM
    Once u have the arrows like that, just touch where u want to move it to and it will go there

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 06:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD