Doesn't matter if I plan to. It will Happen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-08 07:34 PM
    Oh dare to dream. If I had my Storm already I would forsake all my relatives and eat a Hungry Man Turkey meal just so I could play with my Storm in peace tomorrow.
    11-26-08 08:02 PM
    Excuse me while I whip this out

Awww, man, what movie is that from??? Since I got my Storm last Friday, and since my family has been putting up with me spending more time with the phone, plus getting Ghost Armor and docking station packages this week for me, they're not going to want me to whip this out at our Thanksgiving meal......other than my own family, only my 75 year old MIL will be there, and she just recently went from a rotary dial to tone dial home phone.
    Last edited by Vulcan500Rider; 11-26-08 at 08:47 PM.
    11-26-08 08:44 PM
    Awww, man, what movie is that from???
    One of the classics, Mel Brooks' "Blazing Saddles". Who can forget the campfire scene?
    11-26-08 09:27 PM
    One of the classics, Mel Brooks' "Blazing Saddles". Who can forget the campfire scene?
    Mongo like chocolate!
    11-26-08 09:41 PM
    It will probably come out at some point tomorrow.
    11-26-08 09:46 PM
    Lol, i was just talkin about this to the wife. My mom just got a new env2 and she's mentioned (proudly) her new phone several times the past month or so. Tommorow without question she'll show it to me and ask me if I want to check it out and I'll smugly say yes and then ask her if she wants to check out my storm while i do so. You guys would have to meet my mother to understand i guess...LOLll I cant wait actually
    11-26-08 09:48 PM
    its def comin out....gotta check my fantasy scores!!
    whats the best set up to put on my storm to get access to the scores quickly
    11-26-08 09:56 PM
    I wish I would be able to whip it out...I was supposed to have it by 3pm today, but I didn't get the email telling me it was shipped until 5:48pm today. Now I won't be able to show off at mom and dad's house tomorrow...oh well, at least I should have it on Friday according to the FedEx tracking number!
    11-26-08 10:01 PM
    It will definately come out... as soon as I wipe the grease from my fingers...
    11-26-08 11:22 PM
    Wow - quite possibly the gayest thread ever.
    I'm officially embarrased for belonging to this
    Message board. *snickers*

11-26-08 11:38 PM
    It will definately come out... as soon as I wipe the grease from my fingers...
    +++++1!!!!
    11-26-08 11:40 PM
    I was instructed by two of my brothers that I'm to bring my new gadget with me so they can see it. They will be using this for hours I bet. Our family dinners are very informal.
    11-26-08 11:43 PM
    When I first read this, I thought it said "Whipping your Storm at the dinner table" LOL
    11-27-08 12:09 AM
    This is the coolest post ever.

Oh wait, I'm the one that posted.

11-27-08 12:42 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD