First time BB owner here and as much as I've had a few moments of hatred with the Storm I also love it over any other phone I've ever had. So this isn't a rant, but I can't seem to find anything in the forums about my little problem.

I'm having issues while during calls of putting to much pressure on the screen and either hanging up or muting people. Is there a way around it? I'm doing my best to not press on the screen but sometimes I'll turn my attention to something while on the phone or have to rest my phone on my shoulder to get something for my daughter and boom, call gone.

Any suggestions would be great!
    03-18-09 11:03 PM
    Search for "ScreenLock" or "StormLock".

The phone won't do it without 3rd party software.
    03-18-09 11:10 PM
    Yeah I had same problem until I got screenlock. Do a search foe free apps on the forum and you should find a link.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-09 03:31 AM
    I use ScreenLock. Its frre or donatin and created by our very own dmglakewood. Works very well, very simple, and professional. Look it up in the third part apps forum.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-09 04:26 AM
    I'll add another vote for ScreenLock. There's also TalkLock, the original screen locking app for the Storm. You can take a look at them all and decide which one seems best for you.
    03-19-09 08:01 AM
    StormLock is excellent, works in the background. I highly recommend it. You can get it from the CB App store.
    03-19-09 10:02 AM
    Usually if I press the physical lock button the call still there and the screen wont do anything
    03-19-09 10:40 PM
    I use StormLock, cost $3. Works great.

JPD217
    03-21-09 05:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD