02-10-09 11:03 AM
    Well according to RIMS CEO that's the reality of buying new phones nowadays.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 11:18 AM
    The Storms bad press is well deserved, no doubt.
    02-10-09 12:26 PM
    The Storms bad press is well deserved, no doubt.
    Agree. Imagine if a company that processess peanut
    's knowingly distributed peanut butter that contained salmonella because they said it was ok to do so.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 12:40 PM
    LOL, that video was the shiznit. They also had a great video about Apples new keyboardless computer.
    02-10-09 12:42 PM
    if it wasn't for idoits like all off us here that own the ******* storms, who else would be out there to tell others that its a piece of worthless garbage, that has entertained you from the day you ******* decided to buy it. love it or hate it.
    02-10-09 12:50 PM
    Sony has been making those for years! That was awesome, and pretty much exactly how I've felt about 90% of the Sony products I've purchased!

There's no way RIM could ever sink as low as Sony. The Storm isn't even remotely close.
    02-10-09 02:28 PM
    Chuck, is that a Geo Storm? Ha ha, I get it. please don't tell me you drive one....
    02-10-09 02:54 PM
    Wow. I guess I was lucky to get a "good" Storm.
    02-10-09 02:58 PM
    for me this phone has been the anti-Christ of blackberries!!!!
    what was suppose to be a great phone, came out to be a piece of crap!!!
    paid retail for the phone which I am now using as paperweight.......
    had the option of selling it to someone, but my conscious doesn't allow me to sell crap..... they really need to get a team to fix it, and fired the ones that worked on it before and allowed its release!
    02-10-09 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD