My send key wobbles a very little bit if I run my thumb roughly across it.

Is this normal?

Worth replacing over something so trivial?
    12-18-08 09:20 PM
    I would replace to avoid possible falling off after awhile.

I just got mine today at a VZW store, and all 4 keys are solid with no wobbling/play.

My unit purchased today at the store:
    Version: 4.7.0.75
    PRD-19502-002
    Handheld Made in MEXICO 5
    12-18-08 09:23 PM
    My end key isn't quite flat as are the other 3 keys, but everything's been working fine the couple weeks I've had the phone.
    12-18-08 11:01 PM
    My bb and return keys are a little shakey

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-08 11:04 PM
    My end key isn't quite flat as are the other 3 keys, but everything's been working fine the couple weeks I've had the phone.
    I noticed that as well w/ my phone. In my case, I don't think its worth sending it back, everything else seems to work fine.
    12-18-08 11:36 PM
    Mine are very firm. Don't confuse flex with wobble. The buttons have to give a little when pressing them.
    12-19-08 12:14 AM
    you need to go careful, my keys were slightly wobbly and when i put the phone into the hoster the red cancel key twisted and got caught up in the hoster, the keys are fixed down with a white substance i pushed it back in and its been fine ever since, so be warned, I should have sent it back but didnt want to wait for a replacement
    12-19-08 07:22 AM
    Well, pushing down is no problem at all. Just casually running my thumb across them seems to emit a little flex in the send button. Not in the remaining buttons.

I decided to not pursue a replacement after all. As an employee, they bill our accounts for the replacement model and will credit us when we decide to return one of the Storms.

The wobbling send key isn't troubling enough for another $200 bill
    12-19-08 08:23 AM
    Mine flex a little bit when I run my fingers over them, but they feel solidly in there. I dont have any fear that they are going to pop out at any time.
    12-19-08 08:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD