Hello,

When I click "Contacts", the contact list appears with the "Find:" box on the top of the screen. I am attempting to type the contact name in portrait format, but the sure type method is in effect (obviously useless in this context).

There is no option in the menu to "Enable Multitap".

Anyone else has this problem?
    Any idea how to fix it?

Thanks,

Gabor
    12-27-08 05:16 PM
    you don't need to use multitap. suretype will figure it out, well actually your contacts will. Contacts is very smart, it will search first name, last name, company, etc. Just type it in and you will see
    12-27-08 05:40 PM
    you don't need to use multitap. suretype will figure it out, well actually your contacts will. Contacts is very smart, it will search first name, last name, company, etc. Just type it in and you will see
    Just scroll through the names once you type your selection in the box, what you are looking for will be there!
    12-27-08 05:42 PM
    Your BB actually uses the contacts list as a dictionary for words recognized by SureType, in addition to the default word list. So just start typing!
    12-27-08 05:55 PM
    It really works - sometimes. I hate instability!
    12-27-08 07:12 PM
    Can someone explain how suretype works? I can't figure out that things logic whatsoever. It takes me like 2 min to type one word.
    12-27-08 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD