these will be my deciding factor in my buying of a bb. How much faster is the storm the curve. also what do they mean by click will there be a membrane type screen?
    11-11-08 08:09 PM
    the screen actually clicks or depression when you press it. I personally think this would drive me nuts but everyone has their own opinions.
    11-11-08 08:10 PM
    i dont really get it i think im probably going to have to try it out at the verizon store. how fast will it be tho? and will its internet work anywhere it has service?
    11-11-08 08:12 PM
    Its a big fn button lol
    these will be my deciding factor in my buying of a bb. How much faster is the storm the curve. also what do they mean by click will there be a membrane type screen?
    Check out any of the 40 or 50 videos on the main page for a demo of the click screen. As far as the speed vs the Curve... I'm really not sure. Do a Google search for processor speeds?

Hope that helps...
    DO A SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST, THERE IS ALREADY 75 OTHER THREADS THAT WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION
    11-11-08 08:13 PM
    i haven't heard processor speed either, the bold has a 628mhz processor, i haven't seen any data on the storm but would be interested for comparison sake, i'm sure it's faster then the curve no doubt
    11-11-08 08:14 PM
    Seriously?
    11-11-08 08:19 PM
    DO A SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST, THERE IS ALREADY 75 OTHER THREADS THAT WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION
    11-11-08 09:02 PM
    Wait a minute, this forum actually has a search button
    11-11-08 09:09 PM
    Are you the search police? geez, why you gotta be that way? if you don't wanna answer then skip the post you don't have to be so rude with a comment seriously. Back OFF!!

11-11-08 10:57 PM
    rude or not, the message is pretty clear.

a simple search would've answered this question very easily.

the storm's processor is 528 mhz, but this isn't the end all be all. processor speeds on BBs and winmo phones r all relative, not a direct comparison.

but again, please search prior, there is a reason for the stickies at the top.
    11-11-08 11:09 PM
    Are you the search police? geez, why you gotta be that way? if you don't wanna answer then skip the post you don't have to be so rude with a comment seriously. Back OFF!!
    Sorry but I have to disagree. Why? This flash will answer that
    Flash � Posting And You...

OP, reference my avatar or my sig please.
    Last edited by skyys; 11-12-08 at 12:10 AM.
    11-11-08 11:59 PM
    Wow I am new to cb and I have to wonder wtf the meadiator is thinking. Rmove the big red posts it is bot

hersome

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-08 12:06 AM
    11-12-08 01:11 AM
    Wow I am new to cb and I have to wonder wtf the meadiator is thinking. Rmove the big red posts it is bot

hersome

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Add you to the list of why being a 9530/9500 thread Moderator is a full time job - BTW are the BF Blue ones better on your eyes???
    11-12-08 01:16 AM
    The correct wording would have been 'ARE'.

There ARE already 75 other threads.

Are.

11-12-08 08:34 AM
    i think everyone needs to settle down, not everyone is proficient in using vbulletin message boards and not everyone knows about smartphone features
    11-12-08 08:44 AM
    People who become irate and angry at others on forums for asking questions that have already been asked make me laugh. It really shows a compulsion to have to answer, I can only imagine most of them look like this:

11-12-08 08:45 AM
    People who become irate and angry at others on forums for asking questions that have already been asked make me laugh. It really shows a compulsion to have to answer, I can only imagine most of them look like this:

MOM! BATHROOM!
    11-12-08 09:04 AM

Agree, there is no point in getting arsey with people. Everyone is excited about the new phone, so people should chill a bit. Its only a phone!!
    11-12-08 09:42 AM
    Quick question on the clicking, i did a quick search, but am wearing my Nomex suit anyway...

Does the audio clicking function I saw in the latest commercials have the option of being silent? I assume it does, but wanted to be sure.

Sounds like chinese water torture to sit next to someone...click click click.
    Last edited by Nisca; 11-12-08 at 11:06 AM.
    11-12-08 10:34 AM
    Quick question on the clicking, i did a quick search, but am wearing my Nomex suit anyway...

Does the audio clicking function I saw in the latest commercials have the option of being silent? I assume it does, but wanted to be sure.

Sounds like chinese water torture to sit next to someone click click click.
    i heard it doesnt..but i have a feeling thats a load of bullocks
    11-12-08 10:49 AM
    Someone correct me if I'm mistaken, but I don't believe the Curve (even the newest version) is 3G, while the Storm is. So for anything that relies on data, including web browsing, the Storm should be significantly faster than the Curve.

Mike
    11-12-08 10:59 AM
    Someone correct me if I'm mistaken, but I don't believe the Curve (even the newest version) is 3G, while the Storm is. So for anything that relies on data, including web browsing, the Storm should be significantly faster than the Curve.

Mike

i have a feeling that basically since it's 2 biggest obstacles are the iPhone and the new G1 google phone, it's gonna be rediculously fast
    11-12-08 11:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD