i did a search but can't find what i need. i have the two message envelopes on the storm where i get emails in both and then have to delete them in both. can you help me to be able to put them all in one so i don't have to do all the delteing in both? or is there a way to get your call notifications and voice mails in one and all other messages in the other?
    thanks
    12-08-08 11:32 AM
    i did a search but can't find what i need. i have the two message envelopes on the storm where i get emails in both and then have to delete them in both. can you help me to be able to put them all in one so i don't have to do all the delteing in both? or is there a way to get your call notifications and voice mails in one and all other messages in the other?
    thanks
    Receiving them in both makes sense, having to delete them in both doesn't... Can you explain a little more about your problem? Otherwise we just have to guess.
    12-08-08 11:58 AM
    I was able to get the missed calls out of that folder by changing the call logging settings, but I still get duplicate emails. I have noticed if i read the message from the message icon and not the email icon it doesn't keep showing the "new message" indicator, but it doesn't work that way if I click my eamil icon...still have to delete both though.
    12-08-08 12:05 PM
    i have two envelope looking folders, one is messages and the other is the envelope with the globe for emails. i get emails in both of the envelopes so i have to delete all those emails in two envelopes. can i combine them so i get everything in one of them so i don't have to view and delete all my emails in both envelope folders.
    12-08-08 12:30 PM
    You are doing something wrong if you have to go into each application and delete twice. I just tried it both ways and deleting one also deletes the other no matter which I choose first. Are you choosing "delete in mailbox and on handheld"???
    12-08-08 12:41 PM
    i do now have it deleting from both at the same time, thanks. but is there a way to not have all that in two folders?
    12-08-08 12:51 PM
    Go into your message options and make sure your inboxes aren't combined.
    12-08-08 12:57 PM
    Your mesages box is a catch all for all emals. Email will always go there as well as to your email inbox.

I'm used to it now and it doesn't bother me.
    12-08-08 01:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD