Does anyone know how you zoom the screen of the Storm. i.e. move in for a closer look like on the BB net browser..? On the iPhone you place two fingers on the screen and move them apart. Is this how you do it on the Storm or is there another way they do this?

Just curious since no one has mentioned this on any thread I've read, although I might have missed it.

Dennis
    10-04-08 06:29 PM
    You missed it because it's been discussed about 235 or so times. The answer is, we don't know. But an insider has hinted that we will be happy with it's "unique" ability.
    10-04-08 09:15 PM
    The Storm has the innate ability to sense what you are thinking. So if you look at a certain section of a website that you want to view closer, the phone will automatically zoom.

No, but yea... no one knows yet, other than the ones that have actually gotten to use the phone. And they're under an NDA not to discuss....
    10-04-08 09:27 PM
    Its probably going to be like the iphone were you move your fingers apart.
    10-04-08 09:29 PM
    It may be unfounded, but what worries me is that in the RIM comparison they point out the competition has touch screen with gesture inputs but doesn't include it in the RIM Competitive Advantage column
    10-04-08 11:11 PM
    Its probablely like the lg dare or opera mini
    10-04-08 11:15 PM
    Its probably going to be like the iphone were you move your fingers apart.
    Nothing on the market supports multi-touch like the iPhone therefore no spready fingers dealie...though I think its the most intuitive and easy process that exists, apart from the storm reading your thoughts. Although it sticks with blackberrys ease of use mantra where all their devices can be used with one hand.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-08 03:27 AM
    You actually have to click on the screen to zoom rather than using thumb and index finger to zoom on the Iphone.
    then how would you zoom out with ease?
    10-05-08 04:05 PM
    I might be wrong about the multitouch then because of the copy/paste ability seems as if it uses multitouch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-08 04:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD