Where is the button for Email???
    Lol might be a ridiculous question but is the email "Messages" ??

I tried to set it up with wizard>email setup but it says your email account is already activated for enterprise use.

I believe it shouldn't be enterprise how do I change that?
    04-20-10 06:07 PM
    email app where is it on the storm 2 ?
    04-21-10 10:39 AM
    Its in the setup folder... Menu - setup

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-10 12:36 PM
    Its in the setup folder... Menu - setup

Nope it's not there.
    04-21-10 04:15 PM
    Have a look in other folders too, if you are using a theme other than the stock precision zen theme..

04-21-10 04:46 PM
    Have a look in other folders too, if you are using a theme other than the stock precision zen theme..

My phone is stick, I got it 2 days ago. Haven't done anything to it but unlock it and get all the features to work, other then MMS errr don't remind me.

But I can't find it
    04-21-10 04:57 PM
    To get your password and username for BES, you must contact your company's tech support department
    04-21-10 05:01 PM
    To get your password and username for BES, you must contact your company's tech support department
    I don't need that???

I just need the app on my phone for email.
    Other then Messages
    04-21-10 05:06 PM
    It seems you haven't registered tye device on the network. Register host routing table as I mentioned in an earlier post and do a battery. Ull. Before you ask, a battery pull = pull the battery out while the device is on and put it back on again after 30 seconds...

See whether thus helps...

04-21-10 05:06 PM
    It seems you haven't registered tye device on the network. Register host routing table as I mentioned in an earlier post and do a battery. Ull. Before you ask, a battery pull = pull the battery out while the device is on and put it back on again after 30 seconds...

See whether thus helps...

Yes I have more than once.
    04-21-10 05:09 PM
    Are you sure this phone is brand new and wasn't used before on BES?

How about wiping the phone and starting with it clean? (no, not literally wiping it - reset to default, i.e. new out-of-the-box settings).
    04-21-10 05:10 PM
    Are you sure this phone is brand new and wasn't used before on BES?

How about wiping the phone and starting with it clean? (no, not literally wiping it - reset to default, i.e. new out-of-the-box settings).
    Phone was brand new never used box sealed plastic still on phone no scratches or marks. everything was sealed came with everything, i'm positive it was brand new and not used.
    04-21-10 05:12 PM
    Hey, you're the dude I talked to a few weeks ago with a question about having to have a data plan for BB's on AT&T.

So I guess they could tell you added a new BB to your account? I guess pilsbury was right!
    04-21-10 05:17 PM
    Hey, you're the dude I talked to a few weeks ago with a question about having to have a data plan for BB's on AT&T.

So I guess they could tell you added a new BB to your account? I guess pilsbury was right!
    Yup thats me lol.
    Now I got my Storm 2, and the BB Data plan.

No I didn't get a text from them, and honestly I don't believe they would have even known I was using it because they were clueless when I called. I had to setup a BB plan anyways so I could use web and email.
    So no I don't think pilsbury was right, I had it for 1 1/2 days and didn't get a text saying they setup a BB data plan on my account
    04-21-10 05:20 PM
    Either way - it's worth paying for the data plan to be able to fully enjoy the S2.
    04-21-10 05:28 PM
    you still havent fix this? and you do have a data plan now?
    04-21-10 06:20 PM
    you still havent fix this? and you do have a data plan now?
    Yes I do, I did fix it, I just can't find the APP for email, I can go into Messages>Compose Email

But also all my missed calls are in there and other misc stuff, isn't there an APP specifically for email?
    04-21-10 06:26 PM
    Yes I do, I did fix it, I just can't find the APP for email, I can go into Messages>Compose Email

But also all my missed calls are in there and other misc stuff, isn't there an APP specifically for email?
    idk about alternative app. Theirs a berrypop-up and its on blog. It has free trial. Check it out.

04-21-10 06:32 PM
    Is this your first smartphone/BlackBerry?
    04-21-10 06:34 PM
    where are you leading your question to?
    04-21-10 06:37 PM
    where are you leading your question to?
    You mean going? Just wanting to know where I can point him in the right direction. It's a pretty valid question.
    04-21-10 06:41 PM
    No it is not, it's my second but it's been awhile.
    Why do you ask?
    04-21-10 06:43 PM
    No it is not, it's my second but it's been awhile.
    Why do you ask?
    Nevermind, then you pretty much know your way around the BlackBerry world. There are several threads that I have pointed out new users too that helped them out a lot.
    04-21-10 06:45 PM
    Nevermind, then you pretty much know your way around the BlackBerry world. There are several threads that I have pointed out new users too that helped them out a lot.
    So you ask the guy if it was his first time using smart phone, and with his answer you assume hour would know about bb world. I see it now, this how you increase your post number.

Last edited by Roweazie; 04-21-10 at 07:25 PM.
    04-21-10 07:04 PM
    So you ask the guy if it was his first time using smart phone, and with his answer you assume hour would know about bb world. I see it now, this how you increase your post number.

Yeah, because I care about the number of posts I have.
    04-22-10 06:23 AM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD