In the media section under pictures there are pics I have tried to remove (they are not locked/sample) Each time I try to remove it I get the message "this is a read-only document are you sure you want to remove?" I click "yes" and have done it multiple times but this goofy image remains (like the pic has not loaded). I have powered it off too to see if this helps without any luck. Help! I have these little placeholders under "all pictures" and want them gone!
    12-31-08 12:56 PM
    they are locked in, the only to remove them is by removing them from a new OS you are going to install after a wipe. I believe it was Rooster wh posted how to do this a couple weeks ago (search her threads)

Edit* my bad I thought you were refering to the pre loaded sample pics...nvm
    Last edited by Fyrecracker; 12-31-08 at 01:05 PM.
    12-31-08 01:00 PM
    Did you power off with the end key or pull the battery? You need to pull the battery.
    Do you have media card support enabled? Options>memory

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-08 01:03 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/de...memory-103830/

I'm going to try this at the next OS change.

It's inexcusable that 5mb of memory would be taken up by stuff that should only be on a demo unit and be undeletable.
    12-31-08 01:26 PM
    Did you power off with the end key or pull the battery? You need to pull the battery.
    Do you have media card support enabled? Options>memory

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yes media card support is enabled. OK I have pulled the battery...OMG it worked finally!!! Many thanks to you!!!!! Happy New Year!!!!!
    12-31-08 01:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD