I have 2 personal, 2 work, 2 miscellaneous email accounts. I combined the 2 personal into a "personal" folder, the 2 work in a "Work" folder and left the other 2 alone. I have 4 email accounts on my first 2 rows. You know what I mean, right? How do you manage your accounts? Do you have separate email accounts on your screen? How do you combine them? I know it is a personal preference but I am willing to try a new trick (even as an old dog!)
    04-17-10 09:38 AM
    I, personally, have 3 email accounts on my BB and I just use the messages folder and move all 3 email account icons to an "Unused" folder I have. That way I just have one icon and can access any email account from that one folder...

Not sure if it's the response you are looking for but I hope it helps.
    04-17-10 09:43 AM
    Same here. I use my messages icon to access all three email accounts, SMS/MMS, and BBM. I like the KISS principle.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-10 09:57 AM
    A related question: does all your email from all your accounts come to your phone, or do you adjust your VZN website filters ? Doctor Neutron
    04-17-10 10:32 AM
    All comes to my phone right now. i was thinking about filtering out the emails i get when i pay a bill online or something... but i like knowing it was paid/received. i simply just delete from device when i get it. i like to keep my inbox as clean as possible so i can find what i need when i need it..
    04-17-10 10:35 AM
    I use the vzw.blackberry.net email as a more professional email I guess. Then gmail as my personal. Both of them are in an email folder near the bottom and I use the messages button on my homescreen to access them. I have my vzw.blackberry.net forward messages with attachments to my personal email so I can see them on a computer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-10 12:49 PM
    I've never really used "Messages". Guess I have been making life a little more complicated than it needs to be...hmmm
    04-17-10 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD